Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan shreds the impeachment witch-hunt...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    you are a tribalist. that is clear from your boxing views and political views. the people you support can do no wrong even in the face of overwhelming evidence. sorry i won't be joining your tribe. i have too much autonomy and i'd like to keep it.
    I wish i could send u extra K

Comment

wrong forum dummy. what a surprise that you'd latch onto a divisive issue with intent to inflame the situation. no indication of anything like that in your post history.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
        Isnt jordan the one who was complicit in that doctor molesting those wrestlers? Yall kids are weird.....stick to boxing
        Complicit? Wow that is a pretty disgusting insinuation...

So you want me to believe a bunch of 20 year old college wrestlers needed some random coach's help to stop them from being molested...come on man.

Also...all these holier-than-thou people out there who fancy themselves heroes in these hypothetical situations are so nauseating.

If you or I or anyone else received word of a similar complaint like Jordan did...we would all basically do the same thing...report it to the relevant authority, be on the lookout for any more information, and then we would get on with our lives.

Everyone acting like they would put their life on hold to become a PI and investigate every claim they hear is complete bullsh.it.

Comment

you are a tribalist. that is clear from your boxing views and political views. the people you support can do no wrong even in the face of overwhelming evidence. sorry i won't be joining your tribe. i have too much autonomy and i'd like to keep it.

hold on skippy

DumbcvntCrat supporters believed this rubbish...

first... the Russia Collusion witch-hunt

then... the Kavanaugh witch-hunt

now... the impeachment witch-hunt

three strikes... for three fails...
          well, they were proven WRONG...

but the DumbcvntCrat supporters still faithfully support the shltters who lied to them

should a pot really be calling a kettle black... ?

Comment

wow im so surprised you hold these opinions given your views on how boxing works

some people just don't have the mental capacity to think through things so they rely on highlight videos that they think prove something when they prove nothing. have fun chasing those straw men. one day you will catch him i swear
            Ok but what is he wrong about here? You're the one using the straw man tactic lol...I don't agree with Time on a lot of boxing stuff, but anyone disregarding his post here or his point is the foolish one.

Be a man and say what you are disagreeing with? You think Kavanaugh was a serial rapist? You think Trump colluded with Russia, and if so, how? Be a man and step up daggum.

Comment

You idiots can't form a coherent argument or even a sentence when it comes to boxing. Let the grownups worry about politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                Complicit? Wow that is a pretty disgusting insinuation...

So you want me to believe a bunch of 20 year old college wrestlers needed some random coach's help to stop them from being molested...come on man.

Also...all these holier-than-thou people out there who fancy themselves heroes in these hypothetical situations are so nauseating.

If you or I or anyone else received word of a similar complaint like Jordan did...we would all basically do the same thing...report it to the relevant authority, be on the lookout for any more information, and then we would get on with our lives.

Everyone acting like they would put their life on hold to become a PI and investigate every claim they hear is complete bullsh.it.

if 20yo college wrestlers are being molested... they enjoy it

if DumbcvntCrat supporters continue to believe the globalists who lied to them... they enjoy it

but... I am a tribalist doe ?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  if 20yo college wrestlers are being molested... they enjoy it

if DumbcvntCrat supporters continue to believe the globalists who lied to them... they enjoy it

but... I am a tribalist doe ?
                  Hey I think you are spot on here man...

Comment

daggum with the bantz

Comment

That's not Michael Jordan, that's some old white dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X