Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan shreds the impeachment witch-hunt...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    that was WEEKS earlier, at a public PRELIMINARY hearing... you corn-fed fukwit ... which is why there is video

how stupid can you get ? LMAO
    WRONG

Date of Sondland's closed door deposition: October 17th

Date of Sondland's public testimony: November 20th

House impeachment investigators released testimony from a closed-door deposition taken from Gordon Sondland,*ambassador to the European Union, on Oct. 17

https://www.washingtonpost.com/conte...-3b8b5317dcb1/
    US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland testifies during the House Intelligence Committee hearing on November 20, 2019.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...tream-timeline

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    the impeachment was held behind closed doors, so there is no video
    Then how the fvvck did you post a video of it, you imbecile?

Jordan raped Gordon Sondland in PUBLIC, at a preliminary hearing...
    Preliminary???? Already proven false. Scroll up! LMAO

but Schiff prevented Jordan from raping Gordon Sondland in public (AGAIN) at the impeachment hearing, by...
    Then how did you post the video of it, you absolute imbecile???

1) holding the impeachment behind closed doors
    Depositions were behind closed doors, moron.

2) refusing to allow The House of Representatives to attend the impeachment hearing... despite the fact that The House of Representatives is usually responsible for dealing with any matters relating to impeachment
    There were 3 committees running the depositions, which included democrats AND REPUBLICANS. The public testimony was later, and even then, the entire house wasn't there you buffoon. The House Intelligence Committee heard the public testimony. The full house voted on impeachment at the end of all of the proceedings, you idiot.

3) hand-picking three select-committees that just so happen to be stacked with democrats... and then using that forum to impeach a standing President based on unsubstantiated HEARSAY from Gordon Sondland
    The entire House of Representatives is "stacked" with democrats, you moron. And that was THE DEPOSITIONS only.

4) refusing to allow Jim Jordan to rape question Sondland AGAIN at the impeachment hearing...
    Then how did you post a video of it, idiot????? Check the dates of your videos you imbecile!!!!!!

the proof is there in black and white...
    Yes, the proof is in black and white that you are an absolute moron

which is hilarious ahaha

YES, IT IS HILARIOUS THAT YOU HAVE EMBARRASSED YOURSELF YET AGAIN. I'M REALLY DONE WITH YOU NOW. I'LL JUST WAIT FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE YET ANOTHER HUGE FVVCK UP AND HOW I CURB STOMPED YOUR DUMBASS, THEN YOU'RE REALLY ON IGNORE NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN BECAUSE AT THIS POINT, IT'S LIKE FVVCKING CHILD ABUSE!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE OFFICIALLY DEAD!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Preliminary????

Are you saying that the closed door depositions took place AFTER the public hearing?????????

You really love embarrassing yourself, don't you?

YOU ARE, BAR NONE, THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON THIS SITE!!!!!

are you a fcuking moron? the preliminary hearings were weeks ago, the closed door impeachment was 2 days ago

ahaha wut

you could not possibly be that stupid

everyone is laughing at you kid

listen here, you dopey little cretin... tell us why you think Shifty decided that it was in the best interests of the American people to hold a presidential impeachment hearing behind closed doors?

tell us why you think that refusing to allow The House of Representatives to attend the impeachment hearing... is in the best interests of the American?

tell us why you think that hand-picking three select-committees that just so happen to be stacked with democrats... and then using that forum to impeach a standing President based on unsubstantiated HEARSAY from Gordon Sondland... is in the best interests of the American people?

tell us why you think Shifty protected the witness by refusing to allow Jim Jordan to question Sondland?

tell us why YOU think all of those things happened, you toothless cretin???

Comment

Preliminary????

Are you saying that the closed door depositions took place AFTER the public hearing?????????

You really love embarrassing yourself, don't you?

YOU ARE, BAR NONE, THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON THIS SITE!!!!!

I tell you what kid, lets go through those questions one-by-one...

tell us why you think Shifty decided that it was in the best interests of the American people to hold a presidential impeachment hearing behind closed doors?

Comment

are you a fcuking moron? the preliminary hearings were weeks ago, the closed door impeachment was 2 days ago

Then how the fvvck did everyone watch it you moron?????

LIVE STREAM

AND CHECK THE DATES OF YOUR VIDEOS YOU IMBECILE

READY TO CRY UNCLE YET? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rest in peace. You're done!!!!!!

Comment

I tell you what kid, lets go through those questions one-by-one...

tell us why you think Shifty decided that it was in the best interests of the American people to hold a presidential impeachment hearing behind closed doors?
            Beat you to it. SCROLL UP!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOO. Post #281.

YOU ARE AN UTTER EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!! This is fuvvcking child abuse

Off in the iggy bin you go. You're by far the biggest moron on this site. I hope you enjoyed that asswhoopin . So long, chump!!!!

Comment

no, you fkn spastic... I am saying that Sondlands public testimony in November happened before the closed door impeachment 2 days ago

here is the proof...

Comment

I love democracy waaaaaah

kid, tell us why you think that Schiff acted in the best interests of the American people when he hand-picking three select-committees that just so happen to be stacked with democrats... and then used that forum to impeach a standing President based on unsubstantiated HEARSAY from Gordon Sondland... ?

or is that question too difficult for a pea-brained little democrat fcukboy?

Comment

• Not to interrupt you guys but why argue over all this? I havent read the thread so go easy on a guy. I will say, everyone knows this is a chit show. If they didnt before they know now. When Nancy said "we have to act NOW or else!" then delayed everything it spoke volumes. Its all politics and the polls are showing that.

Comment

• aboutfkntime and 1sad are the 2 dumbest ****s on the forum

How anyone can believe their **** is beyond me

Comment

• The POLLS prove that Trump is the most unpopular President in history

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/

Just lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X