Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI Reopening Their Investigation of Hillary Clinton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The FBI now has to cover their ass'z after the Wikileak of the deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe/Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (longtime Clinton confidant) slipping $675,000 to the election campaign of McCabe's wife this week...the party's over. Even if she somehow can pull off a win now...she will never finish her term because the investigation is not going to go away. Bye-Bye to the Clinton million$...it will all go to legal fees just like when Bill fucked Monica in the Whitehouse.

James Comey is not going down for Hillary's benefit or Obama's who knew about the email server and lied which made him complicit. She's toast.
    Last edited by jaded; 10-29-2016, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      The FBI is not going to find her guilty, even though she is clearly guilty as fuark, deleting emails after is illegal you dont tamper with evidence smh.

Hilary has some very powerful backers thats for sure even in the FBI.

The only reason they are reopening this is to pretend like they are being serious, then it will show she did no wrong, even though she DID, and then more people will vote for her.
      Got s sneaking suspicion that our boy Hec is pretty accurate on this one.

Comment

I bet they killed Seth Rich. Let's wait and see.
        It pisses me off how these turncoat treasonous establishment hacks are coming out of the wood work, seeing the writing on the wall, and saving face by condemning her.
        These people are ****ing pond scum. Lesser then that actually. I don't trust their intentions or character to do the right thing, separating from partisanship.
        This is very serious. These people in the media, government, and beyond are completely numb to the corruption and decay to our democracy. They have to be removed and reprimanded.

Comment

Its just baffling how everytime there is a whistleblower against the clinton, in the next week or month the whistle blower then commits "Suicide" or was run over a truck.

Comment

My cousin is in the FBI no joke

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              I have a feeling there is a bombshell waiting explode on Hillary.
              How are the Ukrainians feeling about a potential Trump Presidency, are they worried about a potential alliance with Putin?

Comment

The FBI is not going to find her guilty, even though she is clearly guilty as fuark, deleting emails after is illegal you dont tamper with evidence smh.

The only reason they are reopening this is to pretend like they are being serious, then it will show she did no wrong, even though she DID, and then more people will vote for her.

All I know is they screwed Bernie Sanders hard, but Bernie is a joke he showed he can be bought, smh, lost all respect for him endorsing this sociopath low moral woman. She takes money from muslims who participate in Sharia law.
                Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Got s sneaking suspicion that our boy Hec is pretty accurate on this one.
                There is no way in the world they will get through this in 10 days...it will be months to maybe a year before they finish. No...the Wikileaks exposed the collusion between the deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe/Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe and the election campaign of McCabe's wife (675K) this week and Comey wants to distance himself from it all. She's toast...the next 10 days are not going to get any better for her.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  There is no way in the world they will get through this in 10 days...it will be months to maybe a year before they finish. No...the Wikileaks exposed the collusion between the deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe/Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe and the election campaign of McCabe's wife (675K) this week and Comey wants to distance himself from it all. She's toast...the next 10 days are not going to get any better for her.
                  Unless she starts a war with Russia as distraction.

Put it past them? I wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Unless she starts a war with Russia as distraction.

Put it past them? I wouldn't.
                    The Clintons are out for the Clintons. If it made them money or kept them out of prison they would nuke the moon out of the sky.

Comment

All I know is they screwed Bernie Sanders hard, but Bernie is a joke he showed he can be bought, smh, lost all respect for him endorsing this sociopath low moral woman. She takes money from muslims who participate in Sharia law.

Yeah pretty much this. I don't see why people are getting so excited. Nothing good is coming out of this.

The FBI will just do some fake investigation just to cover their own asses so they don't look like a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X