Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or how about M or L?

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
      Also I think Locatelli, Archie Moore, McGirt and Chuvalo. Unless one of them is actually 5 and not 4 then I'm not sure about the first answer, it seems like it should be the easiest question of the six but i'm struggling!
      I actually thought so too, when I made the questions... so I'm kind of surprised, no one has got it yet.

As a little help (big help, actually!), I can say, that the man we're looking for has already been mentioned in this thread.

Comment

Holyfield fought and beat Tillman at cruiserweight, Mercer and Foreman at heavyweight. And lost to Lennox Lewis.

Comment

How about B?

Comment

OK it was Chuvalo, I missed that he fought Rademacher. He fought Rademacher, Patterson, Ali, Frazier and Foreman.

Comment

OK it was Chuvalo, I missed that he fought Rademacher. He fought Rademacher, Patterson, Ali, Frazier and Foreman.
              The only slightly tricky about Chuvalo is, that while we all know he fought the other 4, maybe not everybody remembers that he also met Rademacher.

But of course I knew, you would get it in the end!

Comment

The letter I am told is "J"!

Comment

First name initial or last? Makes sense, you got Jack Dempsey, Jack Johnson, Joe Louis, Jersey Joe Walcott, Ingemar Johansson, Joe Frazier.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    First name initial or last? Makes sense, you got Jack Dempsey, Jack Johnson, Joe Louis, Jersey Joe Walcott, Ingemar Johansson, Joe Frazier.

Yeah... I figured it would be fun to throw out there, I can't remember where I heard it but i do know I heard it. John L Sullivan!!!

Comment

WOW that was tricky.

Comment

Working...
                      X