No announcement yet.

Eminem real reply to MGK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Again, as I said earlier to someone else, I think it's funny when people say that Eminem is "done", yet the Kamikaze album went #1 and his reply track to MGK has some 60 plus million views on Youtube

Pretty good for somebody who's done
    Lil pump set the record last week with over 100 mil views on his new song in a week

Comment

Again, as I said earlier to someone else, I think it's funny when people say that Eminem is "done", yet the Kamikaze album went #1 and his reply track to MGK has some 60 plus million views on Youtube

Pretty good for somebody who's done
      He's done in the sense of his era. I'm not saying he's not good lol. Floyd is done in boxing too but when he fights, he can still sell. These guys are house hold names. Look at the younger crowd today, aint nobody jocking what Enimen is doing. Different times, different style.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        hes garbage now and its cringe him getting involved in 'rap battles' at his age
        Thank you! This is what i've been trying to explain.

His lyrics are still top notch, but he's 46 year old. Yelling at the mic at his age just dont look right no more. What is he still mad about, 15+ years later?

Comment

Em's MGK dis just set the record for most viewed Youtube debut for a hop hop track ever

Not bad for a guy who's done

this is gonna piss off the skinny-jean, tide pod eaters

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            meh, obv he can rap better. the best line was the man bun and diddy. story of adidon >this crap
            LMAOOO Please don't have an opinion on rap ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
              Thank you! This is what i've been trying to explain.

His lyrics are still top notch, but he's 46 year old. Yelling at the mic at his age just dont look right no more. What is he still mad about, 15+ years later?
              Should he ignored it? Lots of rappers talk lots of BS but it doesnt stop em.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                LMAOOO Please don't have an opinion on rap ever again.
                Story of adidon was 100x better are you serious.

Please tell me any good diss song where someone talks about being more popular and having more money

Comment

Story of adidon was 100x better are you serious.

Please tell me any good diss song where someone talks about being more popular and having more money
                  You basically made your own rules about what a diss song should be.

It's like saying "yeah but does his song mention a horse. If not then it's not a good diss song".

If you think Story of Adidon is even in the same universe as Killshot then you literally know nothing about anything.

Lyrically, Killshot is harvard and Adidon is kindergarten. Not even comparable.

If you can't recognise this then there is no hope for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                    You basically made your own rules about what a diss song should be.

It's like saying "yeah but does his song mention a horse. If not then it's not a good diss song".

If you think Story of Adidon is even in the same universe as Killshot then you literally know nothing about anything.

Lyrically, Killshot is harvard and Adidon is kindergarten. Not even comparable.

If you can't recognise this then there is no hope for you.
                    Lol I didn’t make the rules. Saying you sell more records is about as lame as it gets for dissing someone. It was not that good

Comment

Saying you sell more records is about as lame as it gets for dissing someone. It was not that good
                      First off, Eminem, from a purely rapping standpoint, is light years ahead of a basic ass bum like MGK. And the vast gap between talent was on display in these two songs. And so what Em mentioned that he sells more? F**king whack ass MGK talked about Eminem's beard and his age for f**k's sake

Comment

Working...
                      X