No announcement yet.

Eminem real reply to MGK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diablos15 View Post
    The fact that in my feelings is a hit is whats wrong with the world its a shiet song who the fuk calls there kid kiki?
    lol I was curious about "Kiki" and actually did some research.

Drake needed that song.

She's way out of his league XD

Comment

• Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
      a 40+ year old guy throwing a tantrum on the mic. Nah, i'll pass. Eminem is done. Dude is dlose to 50 still mad at the world?
      Again, as I said earlier to someone else, I think it's funny when people say that Eminem is "done", yet the Kamikaze album went #1 and his reply track to MGK has some 60 plus million views on Youtube

Pretty good for somebody who's done

Comment

• Eminem? More like Feminem, amirite?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbery View Post
          lol I was curious about "Kiki" and actually did some research.

Drake needed that song.

She's way out of his league XD
          Why they ban you bro? And thats madness lol I'll research too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            I don’t really care to rate em. I was just stating him pointing out how he has more money and stuff in a diss song is wack
            Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
            But you cant just say eminem is the best because you like him the most or is most influenced by him.

You have to have a actual knowledge of the massive rap genre history to judge.

That's like me saying Tyson the best without watching ali Holmes or louis.

You can say eminem is the best to you though lol.

Hard to put eminem above Tupac or biggie.
            Or Rakim or KRS-ONE.

Comment

• hes garbage now and its cringe him getting involved in 'rap battles' at his age

Comment

• Originally posted by Beatdowns View Post
                Drake knows a lot of stuff about Kanye, and he was intent on taking them both on at once. Kanye was the one who leaked the info, so he was actually more upset with him than Pusha. Prince called him off on it.

I agree with it being a financial decision, but I disagree on Drake not being able to crush them back. Back 2 back is evidence enough that he can hang with anyone.

Plus, I don't even listen to story of Adidon. Nothing about it attracts me. It's just gossip. Back 2 back, on the other hand, is a tight song people will be playing for years.

As a rapper, you have two options: You either lyrically destroy your opponent, or you make such a better song that it overcomes a better rapper's lyricism.

Drake would've out-sung Pusha, easily. Kanye would've been the one he would've struggled with. Kanye's the better artist, overall. But Kanye's also nuts, which works against him.

Gossip can only go so far, when it's music.
                He would have won because he would out sing Pusha , that might be the ga.yest sh.it I’ve read in awhile

A MC won the battle because he outsang
                His competition. F.uck out of here

Are you for real ?
                Story of Adeon just gossip

So I guess having a pic of Drake in black face , revealing he has a kid that he hid and doesn’t acknowledge was gossip . And his team went full PR mode trying to do damage control for gossip I guess F.ucking lame

Drake didn’t respond because there’s nothing he could have said to Pusha that would have swayed public opinion that he got butchered

While we’re at it I like how you think back2back was this great diss record. Decent song ok but the fact you think Drake won when he was accused and shown to have a ghostwriter should mean he loses by default l. Back in the day writing your own raps meant something the fact that lames like you glaze over that shows that new age hip-hop fans are a bunch of f.aggots
                Last edited by R_Walken; 09-18-2018, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• This is "KiKi"

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    He would have won because he would out sing Pusha , that might be the ga.yest sh.it I’ve read in awhile

A MC won the battle because he outsang
                    His competition
                    . F.uck out of here

Are you for real ?
                    Story of Adeon just gossip

So I guess having a pic of Drake in black face , revealing he has a kid that he hid and doesn’t acknowledge was gossip . And his team went full PR mode trying to do damage control for gossip I guess F.ucking lame

Drake didn’t respond because there’s nothing he could have said to Pusha that would have swayed public opinion that he got butchered

While we’re at it I like how you think back2back was this great diss record. Decent song ok but the fact you think Drake won when he was accused and shown to have a ghostwriter should mean he loses by default l. Back in the day writing your own raps meant something the fact that lames like you glaze over that shows that new age hip-hop fans are a bunch of f.aggots
                    Wilder Wilder says

That's the case the minority who say MGK won round 1 vs Eminem are making. That MGK had a better song.

I disagree; I thought Eminem clearly bodied him, but having a better song can outmaneuver better lyricism, under the right circumstances.

Obviously, this doesn't mean a dude's going to sing r n b, and somehow get away with not addressing the beef in a song and still win, but it means you, as an artist, strike a balance between the beefin and the song, overpowering someone's lyricism in the process.

You want an example?

Why you think Drake tried to cut his face up with bottles?

Brown bodied him

Last edited by WildinWilder; 09-18-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Em's MGK dis just set the record for most viewed Youtube debut for a hop hop track ever

Not bad for a guy who's done

Comment

Working...
                      X