Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conor has a 5" reach advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
      This could be a great stand up war in MSG.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/1...firmed-ufc-205
      Both McGregor and Alvarez is dodging Nurmagomedov, he was acctually next in line for the title shot but UFC rather give the fight to McGregor their cash cow
      Sure this will be a good matchup but id much rather see Nurmagomedov violate McGregor/Alvarez

Comment

Another head will be collected!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Lol Alvarez is gonna wash him. I'll be shocked if Conor can best someone his size with actual skill
          Lol serious?

Alvarez skills? hahaahahah
          The dude's swings makes Deontay Wilder look like a straight shooter ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
            Both McGregor and Alvarez is dodging Nurmagomedov, he was acctually next in line for the title shot but UFC rather give the fight to McGregor their cash cow
            Sure this will be a good matchup but id much rather see Nurmagomedov violate McGregor/Alvarez
            Oh we will see that. As Khabib continues to ragdoll everyone, he won't be able to be avoided for a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Oh we will see that. As Khabib continues to ragdoll everyone, he won't be able to be avoided for a title shot.
              Khabib is the the best wrestler/grappler in MMA, hes on a different level completely (he isnt really a submission wrestler) more of a constant pressure wrestler kind of like a Anaconda choking its prey, in the fight vs Abel Trujillo he made 21 successful takedowns... (most in UFC history) and he ragdolled Dos Anjos in their fight

I dont watch alot of MMA but when i do i like to watch Khabib Nurmagomedov, Jon Jones, Marat Gafurov (ONE FC) Shinya Aoki (ONE FC)
              None of the strikers in MMA excite me except Anthony Johnson cause he has devastating power

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Lol serious?

Alvarez skills? hahaahahah
                The dude's swings makes Deontay Wilder look like a straight shooter ffs.
                Hmmmmmmmm

NO

Comment

Alvarez better use his wrestling in this fight.

He'll get KO'd by Conor if he stands with him for too long.

Comment

Should be a good fight. Both of these guys have the ability to end it at any moment. Alvarez is a tough dude and we all know about McG. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Oh shiet, might have to go see that. Would love to be there to see McGregor get stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X