Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Derevyanchenko is Ordered By The IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    right

and, you are currently working on an honest reply to this point..... ?
    Waved means that the defense is cancelled. That's not the case the defense is pending meaning it will be enforced after this fight if Golovkin wins. That is what I posted in my original post that the manditory is pending. I thought you didn't understand what I meant so I used waved instead but it was misleading so I deleted it.

Comment

• This doesn't seem reasonable to me. Golovkin-Canelo is the biggest matchup in boxing right now, especially given the controversy created by the failed test. There's momentum in this, that can be exploited in terms of promotion and I don't think it should be derailed.

Hopefully something can be worked out with the mandatory.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Waved means that the defense is cancelled. That's not the case the defense is pending meaning it will be enforced after this fight if Golovkin wins. That is what I posted in my original post that the manditory is pending. I thought you didn't understand what I meant so I used waved instead but it was misleading so I deleted it.

but, are you currently working on an honest reply to this point ?

FACT: Golovkin could have fought Saunders in June..... deferring his mandatory because a unification > a mando..... thereby killing two birds with one stone, and making him the undisputed king of 160..... right?

which would then leave him free to chase that Canelo money

RIGHT ???

SOLVED

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          And yet a P4P Top 3 chooses a guy in a 2 year retirement??? And has 3 losses out of his last 6???

Glad you don't give a FUK about your GOD.
          it's a fill-in for Canelo failing drug test ...about equivalent to Wilder choosing a fat, beer-bellied, way past his prime Arreola, and a very green Washington wen his opponents failed test.

Comment

• Throwing it out there, but there should be a poll option including GGG v Brook in a rematch.

Comment

but, are you currently working on an honest reply to this point ?
              Hey I gave you my explaination which I didn't have to. So cut the BS.

Comment

right

and, you are currently working on an honest reply to this point..... ?
                I don't necessarily disagree with you

But just to correct your point - yes, a unification can trump a mandatory, but only if approved by the organisation's championship committee in good time.

The IBF have a long history of preventing unifications in enforcing their mandatories, so it would be incorrect to assume that a unification always trumps a mandatory

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  I don't necessarily disagree with you

But just to correct your point - yes, a unification can trump a mandatory, but only if approved by the organisation's championship committee in good time.

The IBF have a long history of preventing unifications in enforcing their mandatories, so it would be incorrect to assume that a unification always trumps a mandatory

but my point was, why didn't they jump on that fight ?

that fight was the answer to all their problems/" dreams "

the reason why the IBF did not sanction Golovkin/Martiroysan, is because of the opponent..... I am sure they would sanction a full title unification one month later

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                    it's a fill-in for Canelo failing drug test ...about equivalent to Wilder choosing a fat, beer-bellied, way past his prime Arreola, and a very green Washington wen his opponents failed test.
                    Not even close! Vanes has been RETIRED for 2 years and is 3-6

Quit LYING

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Not even close! Vanes has been RETIRED for 2 years and is 3-6

Quit LYING
                      3-6 against Number 1,2, and 3 in the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X