Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here workout right after waking up in the morning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff so far, keep the replies coming!

I'm gonna start jogging on the treadmill at a steady incline for 30 minutes each morning before eating. See how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      lmao @ "starvation mode" broscience deluxe.
      While you're laughing you should look up the term adaptive thermogenesis

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Can you elaborate on the bolded?

You eat right after your breakfast? Or was that just a typo?
        Well breakfast for me is a fruit and veggie smoothie or some fruits in the morning, Breakfast means Break the FAST.

At night we fast and your first meals is your breakfast, my morning meal after my breakfast meal which is usually fruits or a smoothie is oats and and some eggs and ill drink something warm with it like some warm lemon tea or something.

Also I take my vitamins I take this one with Iron, I have lower iron because I have digestive issues, so I have to take it

I then take a sublingual B12 methylcoblim under the tongue and let it melt and absorb

I also take Co Enzyme Q10 at 50mg I take that every day it helps keep me alert and not sleepy dont take it in the evening you will not be able to sleep

I take a Vitamin d3 I buy them in the gels but at 1000mg dosage, I suggest getting a lower dosage so you dont over dose, dont buy the capsules that are like 5000mg thats a bit much, get the 1000mg D3 that way you can up the dosage or lower it to your liking, Ill take like 2 or 3 of those little gel caps helps big time for testosterone production and energy and mood and bones etc, its the sun drug.

One of my key foods is Pomegranate it helps with Testosterone production, I juice it I take the seeds out from one fruit put it in a strainer thing and take a spoon and press them so the juice goes in the bowl, Ill mix the juice with a bit water and an ice cube shake it a bit in my glass and down it immediately.

I only really eat like 3 meals a day. Also I suggest if you have a pull up bar at home hang from it first thing in the morning to stretch your back out, it will also help you with regularity a lot of people get constipated do to lower back bending like lying down on your bed and your lower back is bending while you type of your laptop or watch tv for hours doing this and doing pull up sand not lying down or sitting down for long periods will help your digesting, and help you take a dump.

I used to take probiotics but they dont seem to work, and I read those pills are just over priced and the best to do is eat Saurkraut and drink Kefir or eat plain greek yogort to get your stomach and gut bacteria going

So I drink Kefir strawberry and pomegrante or blueberry flavors, the plain one is hard to drink it stings and will burn your lips and tongue lol I buy it from Trader Joes Ill stock up on them I buy like 4 a week and drink one shot before bed, and one first thing in the morning.
        Last edited by hectari; 10-22-2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Guys, read the OP and not just the thread title please!

I'm trying to figure out if you guys eat before or after your morning workouts!
          Eat after. Unless it's a leg day and you need the carbs before going in

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            While you're laughing you should look up the term adaptive thermogenesis

Comment

I get my workout in like 20-30 minutes right after I wake up. I dont eat anything till im done with my workouts.

Comment

For those who feel weak working out on an empty stomach, eat a banana or granola bar before.

Only eat heavy meals after.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
                  I get my workout in like 20-30 minutes right after I wake up. I dont eat anything till im done with my workouts.
                  Cardio or what?

And is this a daily routine you've managed to keep up with for some time or just started?

Comment

Cardio or what?

And is this a daily routine you've managed to keep up with for some time or just started?
                    everyday living, infact its 6:25 right now.

I do cardio for 30-40 (sometimes hours I dont time it, I watch shows) and then heavy lifting, today is shoulders. so workouts take an hour or so, I am not as intense as I used to be but when that fire hits I hit it extra hard. I also do 30 minutes cardio at night if im not drinking or anything.

But im weird, I wake up hang over and do work.

Comment

Working...
                    X