Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here workout right after waking up in the morning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the whole 'you gotta eat or youll be catabolic bro' stuff is a load of ****. Morning cardio on empty stomach is fine. If youve got energy then weights is fine too, but some people (including myself) are generally more tired in the morning

Comment

Seriously though, I need to be up for at least an hour or two before I do any kind of workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Not for me, I cum in like 10 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I recommend eating first. Get your metabolism out of starvation mode and give you some energy to work with. As the one poster noted, weights probably isn't the best in the a.m. but cardio and/or calisthenics is good. I usually do some sit ups/push ups then some jogging after breakfast.
          lmao @ "starvation mode" broscience deluxe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Used to get up at 0300 to lift before work. Now that i'm in Korea I just get up and run, then I lift after work
            Guys, read the OP and not just the thread title please!

I'm trying to figure out if you guys eat before or after your morning workouts!

Comment

I used to jog or power walk on the treadmill on incline every morning on empty, that will make you lean and burn fat and kick start your metabolism.

I would eat right after my breakfast and take my vitmans.

I used to always drinka whey isolate shake right after, stopped doing that because I think it gave me Diarrhea.

I lift weights in the afternoon usually around 4pm I notice I have more energy and motivation in the evening, I dont have the same energy to lift weights in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                I used to jog or power walk on the treadmill on incline every morning on empty, that will make you lean and burn fat and kick start your metabolism.

I would eat right after my breakfast and take my vitmans.

I used to always drinka whey isolate shake right after, stopped doing that because I think it gave me Diarrhea.

I lift weights in the afternoon usually around 4pm I notice I have more energy and motivation in the evening, I dont have the same energy to lift weights in the morning.
                Can you elaborate on the bolded?

You eat right after your breakfast? Or was that just a typo?

Comment

30 min after i wake up i just do pull ups and hike or run

I eat after

Comment

I have never tried to workout early in the morning (maybe I should) but when I run, I can't have anything in my stomach. If I have a big lunch, I get bad stomach cramps and "stitches" when I run - it sucks. I think better to run on an empty stomach and then eat a big nutritious breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      the whole 'you gotta eat or youll be catabolic bro' stuff is a load of ****. Morning cardio on empty stomach is fine.
                      This.

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      lmao @ "starvation mode" broscience deluxe.
                      And this.

Comment

Working...
                      X