Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Above So Below 8/10, surprisingly great, especially if you know the backstory behind all of it, it is really well thought out

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Don't believe the hype it's really really bad one the worst movies I had to sit through

3/10
      i thought this one and the shape of water were massively overrated. especially this one getting 100% on rotten tomatoes

Comment

• Bright - 5/10

It was confusing, and it was all over the place, it felt unfinished. Probably better as a tv show. It had okay action, it was okay to watch. It felt like a bad sci fi movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Don't believe the hype it's really really bad one the worst movies I had to sit through

3/10

Don't listen to this guy lol this is a great movie with a powerful acting performance. Maybe you should have just watched the new Fast/Furious film and skipped this type of film.

Comment

• The new Bladerunner. I liked it, it was pretty good i thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Don't listen to this guy lol this is a great movie with a powerful acting performance. Maybe you should have just watched the new Fast/Furious film and skipped this type of film.
              PTI ....

people often say ''expand your tastes. give this/that a chance''

and when they do and are less than pleased....

''you should go back to (whatever it was you liked)!!!''

this is why i shlt all over costume dramas and chick flicks. they suck !

Comment

• Just watched a really interesting documentary...The Green Prince.

Set against the chaotic backdrop of recent events in the Middle East, Nadav Schirman's THE GREEN PRINCE retraces the details of a highly unprecedented partnership that developed between sworn enemies. In the style of a tense psychological thriller, this extraordinary documentary recounts the true story of the son of a Hamas leader who emerged as one of Israel's prized informants, and the Shin Bet agent who risked his career to protect him.

https://vimeo.com/125778303

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  PTI ....

people often say ''expand your tastes. give this/that a chance''

and when they do and are less than pleased....

''you should go back to (whatever it was you liked)!!!''

this is why i shlt all over costume dramas and chick flicks. they suck !

lol you're right Eloy, I was being a lame snob, just don't think that guy's criticism was fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Bright - 5/10

It was confusing, and it was all over the place, it felt unfinished. Probably better as a tv show. It had okay action, it was okay to watch. It felt like a bad sci fi movie.
                    Exactly my opinion and rating for this movie. I just can't handle Will Smith's wise ass comments...he's been playing the same character since Independence Day.

Comment

• I don't have the attention span for films anymore. Other than taking my daughter the cinema to watch cartoons.

Comment

Working...
                      X