Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lars and the Real Girl 8/10

The Snitch Cartel 7/10

Last edited by El Gitano; 02-10-2015, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Agreed dumb and dumber 2 was ****, big let down
      They should have left it alone. The first one was so iconic. The sequel felt too forced.

Comment

• Dracula untold... 5/10 vlad the impaler had a good story but i think it could have been longer & more violent... This could have been a great movie if it was rated R with less lovie dovie **** & more war scenes...

Tusk... 5/10 shocked johnny depp was in it. The villain was great but for the most part this was pretty dumb. Disney version of a human centipede type flick...

Comment

• Mr Deeds.

10/10 Sandler rocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            In the middle of watching a bunch of disturbing films... Just watched salo:120 days of sodom from 1975... Terrible show but next movie will test my morality... Serbian film...
            Great film. Nice arousing see scenes

Comment

• American Sniper 8/10

Pretty good. Book was better. Sad ending for an American war hero.

Comment

• John Wick- Good ass movie. Loved the action, the feel, the atmosphere, the cinematography. Everything was hot. Got nothing bad to say about the movie.

Crazy thing was it only cost 20 mil to make. It didn't gross much but since it was so cheap they're making the sequel already.

8.8/10

Comment

• Hanna

beautifully filmed, and interesting camera work in the action scenes, especially the part where they're running between the crates. good acting from blanchett and ronan

Comment

• John Wick. 7.5/10. I don't like action films but I thought this one was pretty good. Solid 7.5. I would have given it an 8 if it had a certain ending I was anticipating. Also, points off for the way the film started with kinda the ending. Like Carlito's Way but not really. I think this was a poor man's Carlito's Way. But in a good way.

Comment

• Birdman 9/10

Birdman is so damn enjoyable and one of the most entertaining films in years. It charms not just because of its story, but because of the performances and slick way that co-writer/director Iñárritu plays with tone. The year's must-see experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X