Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way more than half the Wilder/Fury tix have been sold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!! Big deal! GGG has sold out the Forum and MSG in 36 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
      Wow!! Big deal! GGG has sold out the Forum and MSG in 36 hours.
      Wilder was mock fainting at interviews when told of his pitiful numbers just shows how small time he is!

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
        Wilder was mock fainting at interviews when told of his pitiful numbers just shows how small time he is!
        Wilder is a true simpleton. He showed it on Mexican ESPN again. A true American hillbilly. Fat over the hill Fury will make him look like a bloody beginner.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          Once again, Wilder fans spreading lies hahah.
          The building holds 21,000 people. There are less than 2,000 tickets left. Go count them yourself. 2,000 is way less than half of 21,000. #Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
            Had a look myself and it looks like tickets are selling really bad as loads still left!!
            You realize anybody can just count the blue dots right? There are less than 2,000 blue dots. The arena holds 21,000. Half of 21,000 is 10,500. 2,000 is less than 10,500. Are you stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              1,836 tickets remain for a 21,000 capacity arena. I know a lot of posters here are horrible at math, but that means way more than half of the tickets have been sold.
              That's good spin... But let's have a look see.

I'm not going to count the blue dots on AXS but it looks more than 1836.. but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

There may be that many tickets remaining for a 21000 arena..but are there 21000 tickets on sale WHEN THE WHOLE ****ING TOP BOWL ISNT EVEN OPEN FOR TICKETS!! ??

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                The building holds 21,000 people. There are less than 2,000 tickets left. Go count them yourself. 2,000 is way less than half of 21,000. #Idiot
                You have 3 people adversarial to your position, they are all "contenders" (been a very short time on the site) one looks to have been banned... all with the same posting style, etc. You see where I am going with this?

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                  That's good spin... But let's have a look see.

I'm not going to count the blue dots on AXS but it looks more than 1836.. but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

There may be that many tickets remaining for a 21000 arena..but are there 21000 tickets on sale WHEN THE WHOLE ****ING TOP BOWL ISNT EVEN OPEN FOR TICKETS!! ??
                  Could you explain that? I mean I have no dog in this fight but there might as well be a logical coda to this business. What is the top of the Bowl? Is it a seating area generally open? Is it an indicator that tickets are not selling? Is there a reason for logistics, like being able to see the action, that it is not open?

Comment

This is interesting

https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/2...ilder-vs-fury/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWL13VaG7cI

thoughts?
                    Last edited by billeau2; 10-19-2018, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post

The top bowl is completely sold out and has been for a while. Most of the lower bowl tickets are $1,000 or more.

Most of the tickets in the upper bowl were $75, so they sold instantly.

I think you should go count the blue dots though. Because once you realize there are less than 2,000 dots, you'll realize the trolls are lying when they claim that less than half the arena has sold. Clearly that's a lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X