Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way more than half the Wilder/Fury tix have been sold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    So tell us the sections you're claiming are being held back.

I'll wait.
    Could be any amount of full rows in any section.

Just need to look at the pic and have a bit of common sense. Weeks the tickets have been on sale but no fans picked a ticket in these blocks and the rows further away from the ring supposedly sold first? FFS c'mon, drop the tinted glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Just need to look at the pic and have a bit of common sense. Weeks the tickets have been on sale but no fans picked a ticket in these blocks and the rows further away from the ring supposedly sold first? FFS c'mon, drop the tinted glasses.
      Oh man, your lack of intelligence never ceases to amaze me.

The rows further away sold first BECAUSE THEY'RE CHEAPER.

People generally buy tickets by picking a price and the computer then spits out the best available at that price. Which is why you end up with blocks of tickets that sell slower, because they're the worst tickets at the higher price.

Since you've never promoted an event in your life, I'll give you an example.

Rows 1-10 are $200. Rows 11-20 are $100. Row 11 is going to sell much faster than row 10 because Row 11 is the best seat at the cheap price while row 10 is the worst seat at the high price.

Comment

Oh man, your lack of intelligence never ceases to amaze me.

People generally buy tickets by picking a price and the computer then spits out the best available at that price. Which is why you end up with blocks of tickets that sell slower, because they're the worst tickets at the higher price.

Since you've never promoted an event in your life, I'll give you an example.

Rows 1-10 are $200. Rows 11-20 are $100. Row 11 is going to sell much faster than row 10 because Row 11 is the best seat at the cheap price while row 10 is the worst seat at the high price.
        Entire blocks with no tickets sold when the site allows you pick your own seat? The tickets have been held back. It's so ****ing obvious. You're officially wildtarded, you're blind to what is in front of your face.

Comment

Entire blocks with no tickets sold when the site allows you pick your own seat? The tickets have been held back.
          Those tickets in your picture have been available on AXS every single day since tickets went on sale. So you're blatantly lying. There were better seats available at that price level, so of course those tickets are sitting until the better seats at that price are gone.

You still can't tell us which sections are being held back right now because the answer is there aren't any.

We both know way more than half of the tickets have been sold.

Comment

Those tickets in your picture have been available on AXS every single day since tickets went on sale. So you're blatantly lying. There were better seats available at that price level, so of course those tickets are sitting until the better seats at that price are gone.

You still can't tell us which sections are being held back right now because the answer is there aren't any.

We both know way more than half of the tickets have been sold.
            Waste of time trying to discuss something with someone that refuses to see reality smacking them in the face. This fight isn't going to sell out, i bet there's thousands of tickets that aren't even available. In the UK this fight would have sold out the first day. Going to have to paper the place.

Comment

This fight isn't going to sell out
              Never said it was. The majority of the tickets are over a thousand dollars. You don't price a fight that way if a sell out is your goal.

i bet there's thousands of tickets that aren't even available.
              You're lying. You claimed sections were being held back. Which sections? Name them. You can't.

In the UK this fight would have sold out the first day.
              Not with these ticket prices it wouldn't have.

Going to have to paper the place.
              You're lying. The fight is 6 weeks away. 1,800 tickets remain. There's no need to paper the place at all. If anything, some of those mid-tier thousand dollar tickets will have their price cut to $500 when the fight gets closer.

Comment

The majority of the tickets are over a thousand dollars.

Put down the crack pipe. Do you know what majority means?
                You're lying. You claimed sections were being held back. Which sections? Name them. You can't.
                I showed you entire sections which have obviously only just been put on the market. Not my fault you don't want to see reality.

1,800 tickets remain.
                You don't know that. Stop claiming things you don't know.

Comment

All the seats in the red circle are the same price. People bought tickets in the sections further back but not 1 person bought a ticket in the 4 sections closer to the ring? Obviously they have been held back and just released. So obvious to any non ******.

Comment

My bad didn't see that you could zoom in.

There's whole sections not touched. Like i said, they're holding back tickets until the sections they want sell first. Which makes just looking at the map useless, you don't know how many more seats they're holding back.

Something is certainly going on. When I checked it there was a few more available on the left then there is now and loads less on the right.

Maybe give it 24hrs and both will have been right and wrong in that span.

Reckon they're controlling myself and agree, ain't no point in this until they stop pansying over figures.

Comment

All the seats in the red circle are the same price. People bought tickets in the sections further back but not 1 person bought a ticket in the 4 sections closer to the ring? Obviously they have been held back and just released. So obvious to any non ******.
                      The left side at the same distance from the ring is damn near sold out. Literally four seat available.

Isn't that weird even if they are controlling seating? I'd imagine symmetry would matter to them but the current map is pretty lopsided.

I don't have a point it's just interesting to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X