Thai man running dog sex ring for a decade finally arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So they finally caught B.utler?

Comment

Wow. Just wow. It wouldn't be nearly so disturbing if this was just one effed up sicko, but apparently there was a group that paid to watch this and even to screw dogs themselves. That is the really disturbing part. There was an entire group of dog rapists.

Just when I think I can't possibly think any less of the human race, the Internet goes and proves me wrong.

Comment

In high school, numerous people told me this one guy got caught screwing a sheep. Numerous people all told me this and were as serious as can be. To this day, I wonder if he did.

Either way, most of the high school believed he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          If I got a boner reading this does that mean I'm going to hell?
          Snoop Dogg has scratched you off his Xmas list

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
            In high school, numerous people told me this one guy got caught screwing a sheep. Numerous people all told me this and were as serious as can be. To this day, I wonder if he did.

Either way, most of the high school believed he did.
            I think we all heard stories like that. At my school it was some girl who got eaten out by a German shepherd while drunk at a party. That was a long time ago...And now that I think about it...she must have had a shet life for the rest of her school years. I didn't pay the rumor forward but I did talk about it with friends and to be honest I believed it at the time. This was before the internet. I can't imagine what would have happened to her in this day and age.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              Man's best friend. With benefits.

Comment

Feed him to the dogs he abused.

Sell the video of him being eaten to twisted mofos and donate that money to dog shelters.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  LMFAO....my wife and I had a good laugh over that vid....well done!

Comment

he on some white people shít

Comment

So ****ing gross

Comment

Working...
                      X