Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Won't Let This Gypsy Mess Up My Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO at the pasty boys in this thread equating the N word with Gypsy.

Brits are literally ******ed. but what do you expect after years of inbreeding on an island.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
      Now imagine Tyson Fury calling Wilder Nigg@... Wilder & his fans would be crying a river, playing race card & claiming Fury is a RACIST!

LOL!
      Tyson Fury calls himself that moniker not Deontay Wilder. That's what Tyson Fury likes to be referred to as by that name. So I don't understand the moral equivalency or logic behind your argument.

Wilder never called him anything out of the ordinary that was remotely disrespectful. Tyson carries that title as a badge of honor because it's what he likes to call himself and what he want others to call him as well.

Just listen to some of his recent interviews. He loves that nickname and gives others the permission to call him that also.

So don't be an ass by stoking racial division, bigotry and hatred where there is none.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... ... unfortunately, this isn't a Gypsy village -- it is an actual Romanian village (i..e. with genuine Romanians!!!)... that's how ******ed my county really is!!!

Comment

I’m a gipsy and I don’t mind it.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Racist....
            Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            if Tyson Fury used the N word when referring to wilder he would be vilified from pillar to post
            Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... Now wait until the Gypo mentions "monkeys"...
            You guys really need to quit being morons. Tyson Fury calls himself that nickname and prefers that others will call him that too. He wears that moniker as a badge of honor. He is very proud of his heritage and where he comes from. On the other hand, Deontay Wilder has never referred to himself as the N word or a monkey. So that argument doesn't hold any moral equivalency. It's just a means to justify and project your own racial and ethnic animus toward Deontay Wilder for being non white.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              You guys really need to quit being morons. Tyson Fury calls himself that nickname and prefers that others will call him that too. He wears that moniker as a badge of honor. He is very proud of his heritage and where he comes from. On the other hand, Deontay Wilder has never referred to himself as the N word or a monkey. So that argument doesn't hold any moral equivalency. It's just a means to justify and project your own racial and ethnic animus toward Deontay Wilder for being non white.
              Wilder is a proud black man which he always mentions. Fury okay with saying he wont let a black man mess up his comeback?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Wilder is a proud black man which he always mentions. Fury okay with saying he wont let a black man mess up his comeback?
                Black man, White man; I agree. It's Ok even though they are ethnic terms. However, where you cross the line, when you use the N word and Monkey. Those terms are unacceptable. Wilder wasn't referring to Fury's ethnicity anyway but his nationality. It's a huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Fury refers to himself as "the gypsy king". So your comparison is ridiculously inaccurate.
                  Sorry people but language has a life of its own...We may want neat tidy words that fit into nice categories but words carry their own meanings and using the N word is not the same as using the G word. It may be grossly unfair, it might be wrong, and it may be unprincipled, but words are not morally constructed, they take on history, their own meanings and are used accordingly.

Comment

All aboard the Fury Bandwagon!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      All aboard the Fury Bandwagon!

That’s old school ***** techniques these days they take what they want
                      Last edited by Straightener; 11-09-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X