Boxers who are/were smart with their money/didnt wind up broke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whose richer , Foreman or De la hoya?

Comment

Apparently Hopkins is pretty well off, and "didn't lose a dime" in the recent economic troubles.

Comment

Naz is wildly rich.

Comment

B-Hop is smart with his earnings!

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
            Apparently Hopkins is pretty well off, and "didn't lose a dime" in the recent economic troubles.
            Exactly D

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              Exactly D
              I like your Sig

Comment

Originally posted by Enemy/Friend View Post
                I like your Sig
                I knew you would

Comment

Tyson.............

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Joe, where did you here Marciano was broke when he died? I've never heard that before.
                    In Muhammad Ali's Bio. He talks about friends of Marciano giving money to his widow because Rocky was low on cash when he died.In fact, it was stated that his banck accounts were almost empty. That was part of the reason why the computer fight was made because both needed the money.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      In Muhammad Ali's Bio. He talks about friends of Marciano giving money to his widow because Rocky was low on cash when he died.In fact, it was stated that his banck accounts were almost empty. That was part of the reason why the computer fight was made because both needed the money.
                      If it was the Thomas Hauser book, Im reading that now. I was always under the impression Marciano had money squirelled away. I've always heard or read stories that he had money hidden in old coffee can, curtain rods and other strange places because he didn't trust banks. You know what they say though, you learn something new everyday.

Comment

Working...
                      X