Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh oh! NFL loses popularity among its core demographic of men between ages 35-54

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Uh oh! NFL loses popularity among its core demographic of men between ages 35-54

The NFL is losing popularity amongst its core demographic, men between the ages of 35-54.The news follows the backlash of President Trump’s criticism of player’s protests during the National Anthem.

According to a poll by the right-leaning Winston Group, 42 percent of men between the age of 35-54 had a favorable view of the NFL in September, but has since dropped to 31 percent -- making it the least favored major sport on the survey.

The polling firm pointed out that almost every demographic had decreased support of the NFL while highlighting the decline of the league's most important category, males.

The poll now has Major League Baseball as the most popular sport in the country, with six out of 10 Americans looking at the MLB in a favorable manner.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...line/23236112/

Who could have seen this coming

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
      The poll now has Major League Baseball as the most popular sport in the country, with six out of 10 Americans looking at the MLB in a favorable manner.

Looks like America is becoming white again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
        The NFL is losing popularity amongst its core demographic, men between the ages of 35-54.The news follows the backlash of President Trump’s criticism of player’s protests during the National Anthem.

According to a poll by the right-leaning Winston Group, 42 percent of men between the age of 35-54 had a favorable view of the NFL in September, but has since dropped to 31 percent -- making it the least favored major sport on the survey.

The polling firm pointed out that almost every demographic had decreased support of the NFL while highlighting the decline of the league's most important category, males.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...line/23236112/

Comment

This was the tipping point for me. The quality of the games, commercials, 5000 reviews, terrible refs, and frustration with the team I have followed for 30+ years all added up.

Get your shit together, National Space Rugby League.

Comment

Football is a boring fkin sport. Fuk football

Comment

**** em. No room for sensitive poosies to be watching this sport anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                This was the tipping point for me. The quality of the games, commercials, 5000 reviews, terrible refs, and frustration with the team I have followed for 30+ years all added up.

Get your shit together, National Space Rugby League.
                Pretty much this.

If the quality of the games were better and had competent refs and less reviews which kill the game's momentum, the National Anthem issues wouldn't even bother me much.

I now watch football more out of habit than anything else.

Comment

Fuçk NFL. We got pre-season basketball

Comment

I'm so into soccer these days

Comment

Working...
                    X