This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    If being a white man in America is so tough and makes you feel victimized, then feel free to go someplace else where it’s not as tough.
    Truth be told, most whites don't think about you guys, except for the SJWs. We're just busy living our lives.

Except for online interaction, I'm pretty sure white guys like myself, 1bad, GhostofDempsey, and Jim Raynor, aren't around you guys or even think about you guys in the real world.

Comment

Segregation received support from key public figures over both racial backgrounds at its inception. It was mostly adapted into a "system of oppression" retroactively after the shocking disparity in infrastructure/social metrics between black & white communities could no longer be ignored.

I tend to believe history is cyclical...

In other words BLM (et al) will keep pushing re-segregation concepts (they refer to them as "black villages") until those communities inevitably catastrophically fail.

BLM (et al) will rebrand, deem segregation a white supremacist conspiracy to hold them down & become de-segregationists again, be celebrated by buffoon celebrities for "overthrowing" something they initially promoted, and so on. Endless cycle.
      Last edited by ////; 03-29-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        If being a white man in America is so tough and makes you feel victimized, then feel free to go someplace else where it’s not as tough.
        Like where?

You have a ton of options if you wanted to move to a "pro-black" country with a growing black majority and control your own destiny, for better or worse (although most of them will suck, but at least it will be your suck).

White males do not. No matter where they went they would either be a projected minority or current minority & doomed to the collective fate of "diversity".

They could possibly convert to Judaism & move to Israel but that would take some serious dedication.

I think South Asia is the closest thing (obviously a minority, but it's so far outside the sphere of Western Marxist thought that it's escaped the extreme anti-white ideologies that dominate EU/US society & all foreigners are kind of treated interchangeably).
        Last edited by ////; 03-29-2019, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Nah, include them too. I'm tired of all y'all threads tbh.
          At this point, I really miss Alexkid and his dick threads.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Segregation received support from key public figures over both racial backgrounds at its inception. It was mostly adapted into a "system of oppression" retroactively after the shocking disparity in infrastructure/social metrics between black & white communities could no longer be ignored.

I tend to believe history is cyclical...

In other words BLM (et al) will keep pushing re-segregation concepts (they refer to them as "black villages") until those communities inevitably catastrophically fail.

BLM (et al) will rebrand, deem segregation a white supremacist conspiracy to hold them down & become de-segregationists again. And so on.
            I agree 100%, history is cyclical, just like the incorrect assumption that we are currently more advanced in thinking than our forefathers. This cyclical building of societies, implementation of simple and robust controls of society based on logic and results rather than emotion eventually makes way for "woke" and progressive thinking then the inevitable downfall.

Then.... violent rebirth and reconstruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              Truth be told, most whites don't think about you guys, except for the SJWs. We're just busy living our lives.

Except for online interaction, I'm pretty sure white guys like myself, 1bad, GhostofDempsey, and Jim Raynor, aren't around you guys or even think about you guys in the real world.
              You can’t reach guys like him. The mention of race in any context automatically channels their inner SJW and it instantly becomes an us against them race riot. Like Pavlov’s dog they salivate at the slightest mention of trigger words that put them on the offensive.

Comment

Complaining about the content will certainly make threads like this more active.

For 3 straight blocks, all you see are fast food joints. You hate fast food joints. Are you compelled to go in and order

Non whites want everything their way but can't no one else have that same set up without there being static, in the form of protests, marches and social media blow ups. If non whites want that kind of set up, there's a massive continent/southern countries/Canada waiting for them

Comment

Working...
                X