No announcement yet.

David Haye comes back with Shane Mcguigan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye comes back with Shane Mcguigan

I'm trying to find a credible source, but he's coming back with Mcguigan in his corner.

News will follow..

https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/vi...8586217521886/

There's a video of him saying he's coming back with Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      There's a video of him saying he's coming back with Shane.
      Found one. Can't embed though.

But interesting choice.

Comment

The party is over. When david shoulder is 100% he will wreck 99% of these heavyweights. Wilder better jump at the povetkin fight or haye will knock him gladly of his throne

Comment

I really like Shane as a trainer.

I love the science backed training methods and how he goes about setting up the camps. Nothing but good things to say about everything I've seen from his camps.

A fully fit and focused Haye will still be the 2nd best HW around IMO.

Comment

the king shall return

Comment

Calling this now: He's lost all his money on bad property investments. He sold his training ring for £65,000. You'd think a former heavyweight champ who made at least £20m would sell it for charity rather than what should really be loose change to him. I genuinely think he's broke and if his shoulder was truly fixed he'd have been back long before now. He'll beat a bum or two with one hand then drop an easy decision in a big fight to secure his financial future.
              Last edited by Enzo Mc is SHIT; 11-17-2015, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Start from 3:08:

Comment

I had high hopes for Haye, thought he could have been a great. Instead he dined on limited, washed up fighters & b/C level opponents.
                  He trashed the K Bros & when he got the opportunity he flopped.
                  He messed Fury around, it was a good payday & huge domestic fight
                  Fuk Haye & his toe

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                    I had high hopes for Haye, thought he could have been a great. Instead he dined on limited, washed up fighters & b/C level opponents.
                    He trashed the K Bros & when he got the opportunity he flopped.
                    He messed Fury around, it was a good payday & huge domestic fight
                    Fuk Haye & his toe
                    No doubt, as a HW he has been a disappointment. He should definitely go in to acting or showbiz in general.

Comment

Working...
                    X