No announcement yet.

David Haye comes back with Shane Mcguigan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Jeff Lacy came to mind. I guess he did go 12 rounds with Calzaghe but that pretty much ended his career. Wlad is a good one. David Price. David Haye. Andre Berto.

Big musclebound fighters who are big punchers tend to have poor stamina because they shoot their wads early. That's just common sense and it's not unreasonable to question Joshua's stamina considering he hasn't been past 3 rounds or been in with anyone who has actually fought back.

You're drinking the Joshua juice a little too early and not using reason or logic.
    There's a difference between guys like Haye and Joshua. Joshua was big since the amateurs. Haye built himself up to heavyweight in the weight room plus he never did road work, Joshua does. He's always been big and he says himself he doesn't even do many weights, he's just built like that. Tyson Fury does weightlifting too - he's just not as bulky as Joshua. He has unbelievable stamina.

Kenny Norton had unbelievable stamina too - he was incredibly muscular also.

Wladimir Klitschko has also proved to have good stamina as we've seen in some fights where he ended them late like Eddie Chambers.

Andre Berto has been in a couple of 12 round fights incl. the Ortiz fight where he threw 40+ punches per round for 12 rounds.

Evander Holyfield was very bulky too. Also had incredible stamina.

No not really, I just think he'd beat any Chisora ever. As do most others.

You're just on that anti-Hearn train which is why you're trying to hate on Joshua.
    Last edited by LacedUp; 11-18-2015, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      There's a difference between guys like Haye and Joshua. Joshua was big since the amateurs. Haye built himself up to heavyweight in the weight room plus he never did road work, Joshua does. He's always been big and he says himself he doesn't even do many weights, he's just built like that. Tyson Fury does weightlifting too - he's just not as bulky as Joshua. He has unbelievable stamina.

Wladimir Klitschko has also proved to have good stamina as we've seen in some fights where he ended them late like Eddie Chambers.

Andre Berto has been in a couple of 12 round fights incl. the Ortiz fight where he threw 40+ punches per round for 12 rounds.

You're just on that anti-Hearn train which is why you're trying to hate on Joshua.
      Hate on Joshua?

Just cos I'm not convinced that he'd beat everyone at HW outside of Klitschko based on blowing away a bunch of plumbers in 3 rounds?

Listen yourself

There's nothing more I'd like than for Joshua to do well but idiots deep throating him before he's done anything is a recipe for disaster.
      Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 11-18-2015, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Hate on Joshua?

Just cos I'm not convinced that he'd beat everyone at HW outside of Klitschko based on blowing away a bunch of plumbers in 3 rounds?

Listen yourself

There's nothing more I'd like than for Joshua to do well but idiots deep throating him before he's done anything is a recipe for disaster.
        Hate probably strong, but trying to build things that isn't there. Basically because of Hearn. We both know it.

Is it deep throating him saying he'd beat someone like Chisora?

Now take your own advice and listen to yourself.

Comment

Hate probably strong, but trying to build things that isn't there. Basically because of Hearn. We both know it.

Is it deep throating him saying he'd beat someone like Chisora?

Now take your own advice and listen to yourself.
          Build things that aren't there?

You mean this legendary stamina he has to go 12 rounds? That sort of thing?

Comment

• "Because of Hearn" he says

I support many fighters under Hearn's banner. Hearn's hype is annoying but then that's his job.

Who is paying you to nosh off AJ?

Comment

Build things that aren't there?

You mean this legendary stamina he has to go 12 rounds? That sort of thing?
              Legendary stamina to go 12 rounds? Since when do you need legendary stamina to go 12 rounds with Chisora? haha.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              "Because of Hearn" he says

I support many fighters under Hearn's banner. Hearn's hype is annoying but then that's his job.

Who is paying you to nosh off AJ?
              We both know you question joshua more because of Hearn's hype train.

Comment

Legendary stamina to go 12 rounds? Since when do you need legendary stamina to go 12 rounds with Chisora? haha.

We both know you question joshua more because of Hearn's hype train.
                I'm not even talking about Chisora any more really. You've said that just by looking at Joshua, you know he can do 12 rounds at a fast pace.

I'm not convinced and with good reason.

I question Joshua the same way I would question every unproven prospect.

Comment

There is nothing more i'd like to see than Jousha to become a big success story, i'm just not 100% sold on him yet, i see flaws which can be exploited

I use to be critical of Fury, but ive seen him up his game and show me that he does have boxing brain, and he's not simply a big ol lump

If anything i think a loss might make Jousha sort these flaws out, i just hope its not to late by then.
                  Last edited by FrankieBruno; 11-18-2015, 09:01 PM.

Comment

I'm not even talking about Chisora any more really. You've said that just by looking at Joshua, you know he can do 12 rounds at a fast pace.

I'm not convinced and with good reason.

I question Joshua the same way I would question every unproven prospect.
                    Ah, that's convenient.

I didn't say he could go 12 rounds at a fast pace, I said he could go rounds.

He could definitely go 12 rounds with any version of Chisora.

Comment

• his comeback should be against pulev

Comment

Working...
                      X