Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye comes back with Shane Mcguigan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh. I have no interest in seeing him fight again.

Comment

This is good news. He has zero fan base now, so he's not going to be in a position to pick and choose opposition, or use his appeal as leverage.

He'll have to earn his way to title shot, and rightly so.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        not sure about the whole 'he's broke' thing.

He's been trying to make a comeback since 2013, so it's not really as if it's something new.

Doubt he could spend £30+ in 3-4 years. But obviously I don't know.
        If he's made some bad property investments in Dubai, i could see him burning through that. Why sell his boxing ring for £60,000 if he doesn't need the money? That should be loose change for him

Comment

I like to watch Haye fight, he is entertaining.

For me though he is yesterday's news.

I think he will have one or two tune ups and then develop some undiagnosed injury etc.

He likes the media attention more than the fighting these days.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            If he's made some bad property investments in Dubai, i could see him burning through that. Why sell his boxing ring for £60,000 if he doesn't need the money? That should be loose change for him
            Who says that it didn't go to Charity? We don't know.

He might have made some bad property investments, he might not have.

But it's not like this comeback is coming out of the blue, and he has made and insane amount of money and also made money on other things like Dvds, protein brands and stuff like that.

I highly doubt he's broke in all honesty.

Comment

Disappointed with haye, still think he could beat fury n joshua though

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                Disappointed with haye, still think he could beat fury n joshua though
                I think Joshua would flatten Haye.

Comment

If Haye is the fighter he was, I'd pick him to stop big AJ and blast Fury out. Both inside 5.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    If Haye is the fighter he was, I'd pick him to stop big AJ and blast Fury out. Both inside 5.
                    I think he'd probably beat Fury. Not a good style match-up for Fury in my opinion.

But AJ? I honestly think Haye would get completely destroyed in a couple of rounds.

Comment

Who has AJ even fought who remotely comes close to Haye? If Haye is the same he sparks AJ at this moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X