No announcement yet.

Michael Carbajal vs Roman Gonzalez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Carbajal vs Roman Gonzalez

Who wins this fantasy fight? Light Fly both fighters at their best.

imma go with Carbajal...i truly believe he's the reason Finito never wanted to move up

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      imma go with Carbajal...i truly believe he's the reason Finito never wanted to move up
      Ive heard it all now!!!, lol just fuking with you, i agree carbajal would of beat roman in a war, but wouldnt be shocked if gonzalez got the win...carbajal certainly put pheonix on the map doe!

Comment

Roman Gonzalez.

He will go down as the best the division has ever offered. He already is the best.

Comment

Carbajal, Gonzalez is good, fun to watch at times, good power but he hasn't done what carbajal did over 50 fights

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
            Roman Gonzalez.

He will go down as the best the division has ever offered. He already is the best.
            That really is a debateble subject King.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
              That really is a debateble subject King.
              In my opinion, of course.

Not only is Roman great for his skillset.... which is just ridiculous. But he's got arguably the best resume of all active fighters today. (one of them at least) The best part is he's only 26.

At 26 years old he has accomplished a hell of a lot already. He's got so many years left and the sky is really the limit for him.

Comment

dude carbajal would wreck this boy

Comment

gotta go with Rom-ie G on this one.

But eyy... Arce/Carbajal is probably one of the best fights I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                  X