Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real talk, would you support an openly gay boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, if his fights were appealing to me.
    If he could fight..then i'd root for him over fighters that stunk the place out or had hugely annoying attitudes.

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
      OP supports a known Tax Cheat and Adulterer, yet he can't support a gay boxer...this society i tell you. smh.
      what makes you think I'm a Pacquiao fan? I just don't like Floyd and his BS tactics, period.

I can't support a gay boxer, same with any athletes. Call me a bigot, that's cool but in this field, I just find it weird for personal reasons. Maybe because Im an amateur MMA fighter, it's just an unwritten code, you see.

Comment

No because I'm a ****phobic piece of shit

Comment

Originally posted by Gojira View Post
          No because I'm a ****phobic piece of shit
          Sure, I bet that topless picture of Anthony Joshua gets you very aroused?
          How many times do you hit one off to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Sure, I bet that topless picture of Anthony Joshua gets you very aroused?
            How many times do you hit one off to it?
            Of course it does. The man makes marble statues look flabby

Comment

Manny used to sell his body to American sailors as a teen. That means he performed many ****sexual acts OP

Comment

If they deserved to be supported, just like any other boxer.

Whether a guy is gay or not has nothing to do with his ability to fight or whether he should have fans.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Manny used to sell his body to American sailors as a teen. That means he performed many ****sexual acts OP
                  Duck tales. What we do now tho and it's a fact is Mayweather has a thing for blonde skinny Canadian white boyzz

Comment

Originally posted by Jake_Lamotta View Post
                    what makes you think I'm a Pacquiao fan? I just don't like Floyd and his BS tactics, period.

I can't support a gay boxer, same with any athletes. Call me a bigot, that's cool but in this field, I just find it weird for personal reasons. Maybe because Im an amateur MMA fighter, it's just an unwritten code, you see.
                    Is it in MMA? I can think of quite a few openly gay MMA fighters off the top of my head.

Comment

Yeah. It doesnt matter if he is gay or not, the fighting style is more important for me, and there are many straight athlets in boxing, who fight like ******s with excessive running, clinching and 0 killer instinct, haha...

Comment

Working...
                      X