No announcement yet.

Best horror movie sequels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    yeah, thats a classic that ages well. 2 wasnt bad either.
    I’ll secretly check it out....

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      Wes Craven helped write the screenplay for that one unlike the 2nd where he had no involvement and it showed dramatically. Wes Craven was the master and is my favorite horror director/writer. He’s one of if not the most important figures in horror ever. He revitalized and changed the game a couple of time.
      Yeah it's no coincidence that the 3 best entries in the Nightmare series (1, 3 and 7) all had involvement by Wes Craven, even if 3 only had some of the original script written by him and another guy.

Comment

yeah, thats a classic that ages well. 2 wasnt bad either.
        You guys see the last Phantasm movie yet? I got it on DVD, along with the original movie remastered, which came out around the same time, but haven't watched them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Wes Craven helped write the screenplay for that one unlike the 2nd where he had no involvement and it showed dramatically. Wes Craven was the master and is my favorite horror director/writer. He’s one of if not the most important figures in horror ever. He revitalized and changed the game a couple of time.
          I'm not a fan of New Nightmare. I think some of the plots of Scream 3 are pretty similar to it. I'm actually fine with Scream 3 but not New Nightmare. The whole real actors playing their roles threw me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Nightmare on Elm Street 3
            Wes Craven's New Nightmare
            Psycho 2, 3 and 4
            Halloween 2 and 3
            Slumber Party Massacre 2
            Dawn of the Dead (original)
            Day of the Dead (original)

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              You guys see the last Phantasm movie yet? I got it on DVD, along with the original movie remastered, which came out around the same time, but haven't watched them yet.
              i know there was a phantasm iv ''oblivion''....never saw it, doe

Comment

chucky 2
                jaws 2
                hellraiser 2
                quarantine 2 wasnt bad

Comment

chucky 2
                  jaws 2
                  hellraiser 2
                  quarantine 2 wasnt bad
                  I loved Hellraiser 2. The first 3 Hellraisers were great, but that franchise went to total **** afterwards. I might be in the minority who actually enjoyed the over the top excess of part 2 over the original classic.

Hellraiser Inferno (part 5) was actually really good considering it was straight to DVD. It would have been a more highly rated movie if it wasn't named Hellraiser.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I loved Hellraiser 2. The first 3 Hellraisers were great, but that franchise went to total **** afterwards. I might be in the minority who actually enjoyed the over the top excess of part 2 over the original classic.

Hellraiser Inferno (part 5) was actually really good considering it was straight to DVD. It would have been a more highly rated movie if it wasn't named Hellraiser.
                    Friday the 13th Part V maybe? Hhmm?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      Friday the 13th Part V maybe? Hhmm?
                      Lol

I really did like Friday the 13th part V, I wasn't trolling when I said that.

The original idea was that Jason really died in part IV, and there would be a new Jason every sequel. I'm glad they axed that idea and brought the real Jason back (with supernatural powers) in part VI.

Comment

Working...
                      X