Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a friendly reminder that Conor McGregor fights Sunday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They either need a new match maker or somebody to help Joe Silva. He's lost it. First you put Marquardt vs Tavares on the Jones PPV then you match Norman Parke(No power striker) against Tibau(boring grappler big for nothing) why would you put that on primetime and to open a card?

HAHA Bendo definitely got robbed but the best fight so far of the main card. Mad respect to Cerrone. Obviously has the biggest set of balls in the combat sports UNDISPUTED.

I'ma laugh if Siver knocks McGregor out. He's so overhyped it's disgusting. That last fight should of been a 5 round main event. Not this garbage. Siver is no pushover though. He could catch MCGREGOR

Comment

Was rooting for Cowboy but Bendo just got robbed there. Second bad decision of the night damn it. Wish that was a 5 rounder.

Main event next.

Can The Notorious live upto his prediction of taking Siver out in under 2 mins?
      Love Conor but Aldo is a monster, can't believe how underrated he is these days he is gonna chew my boy Conor up.

Comment

Yeah because Aldo doesn't put people to sleep the way he did when he first won the title in the WEC he gets slept on hardcore. He will absolutely obliterate Connor no doubt in my mind. Connor is not some unstoppable monster. Dude got choked out twice overseas earlier in his career. He's far from untouchable. He'd be alot more likable if the UFC wasn't shoving him down our throats.

They count on old stars to make money instead of building new young stars, with the one exception being Connor and they are over doing it and setting themselves up for a huge let down putting all their money on him.

Comment

I'm watching and the Irish guy is going to get KTFO

Comment

What a beast.

I don't think he can beat Aldo. But the hype for that fight would be huge.

Comment

I'm liking this Conor McGregor guy. First chance I had to watch him. Should be a hell of a title fight with Aldo.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                LMAO at once in a lifetime star. Dudes already been beat, and is a production of low level matchmkaing and **** talk. He will get his **** pushed in eventually and no one is watching sunday when the Pats play. Dudes arent even going to be able to give away tickets.
                The event was completely sold out

Turns out you were wrong....

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  no one is watching sunday when the Pats play. Dudes arent even going to be able to give away tickets.
                  Interesting

Comment

he won't beat aldo

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Was rooting for Cowboy but Bendo just got robbed there. Second bad decision of the night damn it. Wish that was a 5 rounder.

Main event next.

Can The Notorious live upto his prediction of taking Siver out in under 2 mins?
                      Love Conor but Aldo is a monster, can't believe how underrated he is these days he is gonna chew my boy Conor up.
                      Was bound to happen to him, after he got those terrible decisions over Edgar - especially in the second fight.

I like both Aldo, and Connor, but I have to agree Aldo is the far more complete fighter, and he's fought much better opposition.

But it is scary the way Connor's striking ability looks at times. He's very agile, and dexterous, and his range is scary for that division.

If it's a striking match at a distance, Aldo wins a clear, but compettive decision, but if Aldo gets ahold of him in the clnch, he likely catches him and stops him.

Comment

Working...
                      X