No announcement yet.

Houston Astros pitcher punches himself in the face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Astros pitcher punches himself in the face

Ken Giles allowed a 9th inning 3-run homerun to Gary Sanchez with the game tied 0-0. Astros manager switches him out with another pitcher after that blast and look what he does as he walks away into the dug out

Short to the point version:

Longer video:
    00:46 seconds into the video

Reminds me of Jim Carrey beating himself up in Liar Liar

I’m mental so I kinda do that regularly....

Comment

I used to punch myself when I had terrible games of Halo 2. Being good at that game was the only thing that mattered to me.

Comment

I had a weird pal who used to punch himself before a fight to psyche out whoever he was fighting lol. I used to find it embarrassing.

Comment

This mfer need a hug.

Comment

Taking lessons from Tyson Fury.

He definitely deserved that punch. Verlander pitched a masterpiece for 8 innings only to see this guy give up 4 runs in the top of the 9th.

Comment

He' s angry and need to release that anger. Some would hit their head with their fist or punch walls. He'll be fine. I just hope he does not beat his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                He' s angry and need to release that anger. Some would hit their head with their fist or punch walls. He'll be fine. I just hope he does not beat his wife.
                He has to be careful cause kids are watching. Also Astros, like a lot Of popular teams, are heavily involved in programs for kids and families so acting all crazy on the field can’t be a good look.

Comment

He should punch himself he screwed up. I'm counting on the Astros to take out the Yanks in the playoffs if they do meet.

Comment

Lol kind of weird. Yanks suck, go sox

Comment

Working...
                    X