No announcement yet.

Povetkin simply can't lose....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Povetkin simply can't lose....

....when you and your team arrive in the UK and pose for pictures looking like this. You know damn well you have to be confident as hell.

Povetkin by KO/TKO.....

I hope Whyte has his own posse all dressed in matching attire as well and we get to see a Peaky Blinders type gang fight.

Anyway, yeah, agree. I got a Mammoth, Povetkin, KO, Late feeling...

Comment

Old or not Povetkin is better than anyone Whyte has beaten except for maybe Parker, and that was a contentious decision win in a close fight. Whyte gets hyped to **** but he could be in for a tough night here. I dont see him winning comfortably thats for sure.

Comment

Looks like he’s ready to go to sleep in those pajamas . I’m also envisioning his hat as a huge ice pack on his head this should be a good one .

Whyte by 8th round knockout.

Comment

I hope it's a 6 round barn burner.
          If Pov wins...lol

Comment

Man Pedvetkin has to be like 50 years old??? Dude been around since before I was born.

Comment

Damn that **** is fashionable.

Comment

Looks like Povetkin is already planning to sleep in that fight. To be honest, a 6-7 years younger Povetkin could have been a threat, but not this one. The guy who struggled against Hunter will have major problems against Whyte.

This should be an easy win for Whyte. Age definitely affects your reflexes (to avoid heavy punches), your stamina to dictate the pace, and your ability to take a punch or recover from it (unless you're Big George). Big guys with heavy hands do better as power is the last thing you loose.

Comment

didnt realise they played golf in russia

someone shout FOUR and watch them duck

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Man Pedvetkin has to be like 50 years old??? Dude been around since before I was born.
                    Damn you make me feel old am only in my 20s. I remember nuts tv(uk) airing his fights hyping him up as the next mike tyson he must have only had 10 fights or less or more but he was a prospect, weird channel to show his fights really UK freeview channel 112 or something a short lived tv station from.the makers of a lads magazine. Showed boxing highlights amongst other stuff. I enjoyed it as a channel.

Comment

Working...
                    X