Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza Studied Salido, Linares Fights For Lomachenko Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pedraza Studied Salido, Linares Fights For Lomachenko Clash

WBO lightweight champion Jose "Sniper" Pedraza (25-1) will fight for the 4th time this year when he faces WBA lightweight champion Vasily Lomachenko in a unification clash. The fight takes place on Saturday night at the Hulu Theater in New York and will be televised by ESPN after the Heisman Trophy ceremony.
    [Click Here To Read More]

good luck to him but talk is cheap

Comment

Well, if Laurence Cole isn't available, better get Weeks.

Comment

Gervonta Davis taught you how to sleep; Lomachenko will teach you the frustration of chasing a ghost.

Comment

I have a feeling this is going to be tougher than expected for Loma. Loma has only fought once this yr and is coming off an injury. He didn't look spectacular is nos new weight Class either. Pedraza is fighting for the 4th time this yr and does have a crafty style. Loma should win but I'm not expecting the blowout that most are.

Comment

Loma will be playing matador with him.
            Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            Gervonta Davis taught you how to sleep; Lomachenko will teach you the frustration of chasing a ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              I have a feeling this is going to be tougher than expected for Loma. Loma has only fought once this yr and is coming off an injury. He didn't look spectacular is nos new weight Class either. Pedraza is fighting for the 4th time this yr and does have a crafty style. Loma should win but I'm not expecting the blowout that most are.
              Indeed I'm considering a bet on Loma on points at 3:1

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                Good post. Agreed.

Comment

#WarPedraza

Comment

Pedraza can't come Mexican style like Salido did, so he can forget about studying him. Doesn't have the chin, or heart.

He's going to have to figure out a different way to get his W.

Comment

Working...
                    X