Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWF stars from the 90s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even As a kid, WCW felt like some cheap B level sht so I wasn’t Into it. They had smaller arenas, crowds, and bad entrance musics.

WCW sucked

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Hogan has always been my favorite. But Hollywood Hogan was a G. Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) and Kevin Nash (Diesel) were legit AF too! The Power Bomb Nash did and the Razor's edge were my 2 favorite moves.

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]
      Even though I was born in the early 80s, I never liked Hogan much. I was a Macho Man fan.

I honestly didn't like Hogan until he joined the NWO. He went straight gangsta in 90s, spray painting fools and hanging with Dennis Rodman. I loved heel Hogan. "You fans can stick it, brother!" Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        even As a kid, WCW felt like some cheap B level sht so I wasn’t Into it. They had smaller arenas, crowds, and bad entrance musics.

WCW sucked
        WCW was bad ass, it just had cheaper production compared to WWF. Even when WCW got really big in the 90s, Monday Nitro still looked kinda crappy compared to WWF Raw.

WCW always had great storylines and matches, but WWF always had the better characters though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          The best one, ever:

A true master of his craft.
          Lol

That was Motorcity Cobra when he was a kid. He's hated rich white men ever since.

But seriously, there's a cool story about Dibiase bumping into him years later. Here's the story behind it:

TD: Number one, it was all planned and rehearsed. When we did it live he was a little boy, my voice was very deep and carried and when I told him, “You don’t get the job!” He got scared and he ran to his mother but you can be assured they got the money. They got the money and they knew they were going to get the money from the get go. It was all just a part of the show.

On whatever happened to that little boy:

TD: It’s funny, years later I go to Omaha, NE, I am renting a car and this guy taps me on the shoulder so I turn around. I am looking at his chest, I look up at this guy who is about 6’6″ and he looks at me and goes, “Good to see you Mr. DiBiase, can I help you find a car? I am the manager here.” I said, “Sure, help me find something that can fit both of us!” He said, “By the way, do you remember that kid you did that thing with the basketball?” It was just the look on his face and I go, “No way!” He goes, “It’s nice to see you again!” (Laughs) I ran into that little boy as a full grown man.

It got better, he goes, “I actually went to college on a basketball scholarship.” That was too much. I said, “See what I did for ya!”
          We both laughed and he said, “Well, I got drafted by the Lakers but I didn’t make the final cut.” He was obviously doing pretty good for himself.
          https://www.google.com/amp/www.manda...t-boy-more/amp

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Even though I was born in the early 80s, I never liked Hogan much. I was a Macho Man fan.

I honestly didn't like Hogan until he joined the NWO. He went straight gangsta in 90s, spray painting fools and hanging with Dennis Rodman. I loved heel Hogan. "You fans can stick it, brother!" Classic.

Comment

undertaker vs undertaker mirror match was a cool story line when i was a kid i think yokozuna killed him and the million dollar man paid to bring him back from the dead lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Man, I used to like them all back when I was younger. I hated Hogan for some reason though.

Legion of Doom, Mr.Perfect, Big Boss Man, the Undertaker, The Bull Dog, Bret Hard, Million Dollar Man, The Warrior.

As a kid I liked a few that none of my mates seemed to like, guys like the Warlord, Rick Martel. I.R.S and Papa Shango.
                That reason would probably be Hogan's huge ego and politicking to stay on top. Not a big Warlord fan, but liked him when he was in the Powers of Pain tag team with Barbarian. Rick Martel and IRS are all time great workers and Papa Shango proved to be great on camera and on the mic when he played The Godfather.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  even As a kid, WCW felt like some cheap B level sht so I wasn’t Into it.
                  Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  WCW was bad ass, it just had cheaper production compared to WWF.

Comment

Working...
                  X