No announcement yet.

Huge respect for Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
    Cotto is great. I respect the hell out of him! Only fools and haters don't like him.
    Or guys/gals that have had their fav fighters beat up by Cotto...

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
      Or guys/gals that have had their fav fighters beat up by Cotto...
      Indeed. And they have been quite many.

Comment

he doesnt get much more respect from me cuz he's still hanging out with his best friend... what kind of douche would ditch a real friend cause of his weight

Comment

After seeing 24/7 I gained more respect for Cotto and it made me hate Konzc or what ever the hell his name is in Manny's team (he just looks like a prick)

Comment

Originally posted by Grapes View Post
            he doesnt get much more respect from me cuz he's still hanging out with his best friend... what kind of douche would ditch a real friend cause of his weight
            Many peepz would...

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
              He's one of the best boxers in the world, going into one of the biggest fights of his career and he still keeps his best mate who is a clinically obese around him. That is a decency that not many stars have. How many sports stars could you imagine wanting to be seen with such a fat person? Most would feel embarrassed and think they're too important and famous to hang around with a clinically obese fat guy. But he's Cotto's friend and despite Cotto's success Cotto still remembers that. He could go and hang around with other famous stars and only care for his image but he's got moral values and that is something I really respect.
              cotto is a good WW who should win this fight. he has no excuse losing to a former 106 lber.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                cotto is a good WW who should win this fight. he has no excuse losing to a former 106 lber.
                Cotto is huge, gigantic, enormous, super big!!

he will beat manny because he is the better boxer of the 2 with better boxing skills!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
                  He's one of the best boxers in the world, going into one of the biggest fights of his career and he still keeps his best mate who is a clinically obese around him. That is a decency that not many stars have. How many sports stars could you imagine wanting to be seen with such a fat person? Most would feel embarrassed and think they're too important and famous to hang around with a clinically obese fat guy. But he's Cotto's friend and despite Cotto's success Cotto still remembers that. He could go and hang around with other famous stars and only care for his image but he's got moral values and that is something I really respect.
                  yeah cotto is a good person at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
                    same and not only that but cotto also gave him an administrative position in his company. can't really recall any detailed information, will have to watch the episode again. they mention it in the pool scene.

it's always good to see boxers stay in touch with those who were there before it all happened.
                    i think in 24/7 it siad he handles all of cotto's promotions which is a highly important position in business

Comment

Originally posted by Palokaj View Post
                      Man i like them both; but Pac a litle more; it's hard to see 2 of your favourit boxers fight
                      I like both guys. I like the way Pac fights. But outside of the ring, i like Miguel's demeanor more.
                      Miguel seems like that guy you can hang with and swoop women and it would be low-key.

Pac seems to need more people around him always.

Comment

Working...
                      X