No announcement yet.

Huge respect for Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
    After seeing 24/7 I gained more respect for Cotto and it made me hate Konzc or what ever the hell his name is in Manny's team (he just looks like a prick)
    yeah koncz just looks like a snake

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
      i think in 24/7 it siad he handles all of cotto's promotions which is a highly important position in business
      Wheni heard that , I was quizzical.

What does HE handle vs what Arum does?

miguel doesn't have his own imprint. Is Migs not registered with a PR firm?

Comment

Manny is more outgoing, has a ton of friends and can get comfortable in any atmosphere. He is made to be a politician and that is why he will be one in the near future. He is outgoing and will always be in the public eye as he enjoys being ijn the spotlight.

Cotto is more private. he likes to keep his business to himself. He lives the quietest life he can even though he is famous himself. Cotto keeps a close inner circle of family and friends that he keeps to himself.

Both guys are on opposite scales. I am more like Cotto myself. I usually shun new people around me. I have my family and friends. Even at work, I go there to work and not socialize. People always wonder why I don't go to work related parties etc. I just cannot be bothered with them as I have my family and friends. I don't need more.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
          Wheni heard that , I was quizzical.

What does HE handle vs what Arum does?

miguel doesn't have his own imprint.
          Is Migs not registered with a PR firm?
          yes he does, Miguel Cotto Promotions and alot of bussinesses here in PR

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Cotto is huge, gigantic, enormous, super big!!

he will beat manny because he is the better boxer of the 2 with better boxing skills!!!!
            i never said cotto wasn't skilled... but cotto is too big. pac shouldn't be able to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
              yeah koncz just looks like a snake
              Indeed he does, the Ah **** he gave at the end of the episode made me glad to hear he got his ass kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                yes he does, Miguel Cotto Promotions and alot of bussinesses here in PR

Thank you.
                Does Gordito run MCP? And what is MCP?

I know Cotto has other businesses. He has gas stations, right?

Champ, when I said his own imprint, i should have worded that better. He fights under a TR contract, that he just extended.

I asked the question earlier as to what Gordo runs vs what Arum runs.

Why can't MAC fight under MCP and save a huge hunk of money?
                Last edited by Al Haymon; 10-25-2009, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Question:

Am I the only one who isn't quite convinced about Cotto's trainer?

Don't you wish he had a more seasoned guy going into this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    Manny is more outgoing, has a ton of friends and can get comfortable in any atmosphere. He is made to be a politician and that is why he will be one in the near future. He is outgoing and will always be in the public eye as he enjoys being ijn the spotlight.

Cotto is more private. he likes to keep his business to himself. He lives the quietest life he can even though he is famous himself. Cotto keeps a close inner circle of family and friends that he keeps to himself.

Both guys are on opposite scales. I am more like Cotto myself. I usually shun new people around me. I have my family and friends. Even at work, I go there to work and not socialize. People always wonder why I don't go to work related parties etc. I just cannot be bothered with them as I have my family and friends. I don't need more.
                    I always like your posts, Deanrw...and this is one of them. I am like that also. And i understand Pacs outgoing personality contrasts Cotto's more privacy-led lifestyle. Two very different personalities and also fighting styles to match. What a confrontation this is going to be in the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                      Question:

Am I the only one who isn't quite convinced about Cotto's trainer?

Don't you wish he had a more seasoned guy going into this fight?
                      I think Cotto has always pretty much been his own trainer, in a sense. What i have seen through the years in his fights is he does his own thinking and adjusting (very well) to his opponents style, and when he's in the corner resting and getting instructions, i don't remember him really adherring to them.

I could be wrong, my memory isn't the greatest, but that's always been my impression of him. If Cotto did listen and apply his trainer's instructions in the corner, i would be very concerned, because like I've said before, they look like a bunch of kids.
                      But I'm fairly confident (55/45) of Cotto's success. Pac ain't handing him a win, and it's might be a real tough fight for him, maybe not...it's anybody's guess, but those are my odds for him winning the fight. Also he could very well lose. But i doubt it a bit more than believe it.

Comment

Working...
                      X