Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the clips and gifs of Canelo being hurt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't read what Lampley said but I did think Canelo was a stunned in the 11th by a right hand to the temple(1:37 round11) his feet looked a little unsteady but Canelo was right back attacking 10 seconds later, Canelo came back and landed some monster punches and finished the round well.

I also think GGG was hurt to the body a few times in the 12th.

And yes I thought Canelo won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      thank you. if you want to start somewhere go to 1:40 of round 10. the hbo team, including roy who is the important one and the least golvokin fangirl, all said canelo was hurt.

have a real close look at that part of the round, watching canelo specifically, and then look at how he reacts to other shots he gets hit with, how he'd have been able to react to several predictable shots from golovkin at other moments when his head was clear.

make no mistake, he was hurt. wasn't wobbling aroudn the ring, wasn't a sneeze from going down, but he was hurt. another big shot would have put him down, and if golovkin had the handspeed and the skills to go to the body or vary his attack to the head it could have been the beginning of the end.
      You are talking about the punch where Canelo immediately slips about 12 punches after. An hurt fighter wouldn't have the ability to do that. Just because he gets hit with what looks like an hard punch doesn't mean he was hurt from it.

Comment

Because GGG fans are too classy to make hate gifs. Besides where are the clips of Canelo rocking GGG?

Comment

He was hurt in the tenth. A shot like that doesnt not wobble you, he flimsly flung his arm, went on the the full defensive and came out the next round running around.

That punch put the fear of a ko on him, you can believe that.
          Last edited by SplitSecond; 09-21-2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Jim Lampley's *****ass said it. There was an exchange and Canelo for the first time in the fight backed out and moved like he did in the first fight and Lampley stated that Canelo was hurt. I believe GGG was more hurt than Canelo. Both to the head and body.

Comment

Originally posted by M4RK View Post
              Because GGG fans are too classy to make hate gifs. Besides where are the clips of Canelo rocking GGG?
              Classy?

Nobody is claiming Canelo rocked Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                thank you. if you want to start somewhere go to 1:40 of round 10. the hbo team, including roy who is the important one and the least golvokin fangirl, all said canelo was hurt.

have a real close look at that part of the round, watching canelo specifically, and then look at how he reacts to other shots he gets hit with, how he'd have been able to react to several predictable shots from golovkin at other moments when his head was clear.

make no mistake, he was hurt. wasn't wobbling aroudn the ring, wasn't a sneeze from going down, but he was hurt. another big shot would have put him down, and if golovkin had the handspeed and the skills to go to the body or vary his attack to the head it could have been the beginning of the end.
                He was countering ggg's right hands with sharp right hands earlier in the round, like he did around the 2:05 mark...but after the shot he took around 1:40, there was nothing on his counter and he immediately took a step back. He definitely reacted to that shot differently...he was buzzed by that shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  I keep hearing people say it.................

Or do they not exist, like all the power punches Golovkin supposedly landed in the first fight.
                  Your boy lost... got popped for PEDs... lost again.

you gotta wake up little b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Your boy lost... got popped for PEDs... lost again.

you gotta wake up little b*tch.
                    Still nothing. As i suspected another Golovkin myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Still nothing. As i suspected another Golovkin myth.
                      What do you want us to do? Link you the round where Canelo is bleeding from his nose and eye and getting backed up as GGG opens up on him?

You're an idiot. 2.... 2... people at ringside scored it for Canelo. One of them was a woman... Get your game tight b*tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X