Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the clips and gifs of Canelo being hurt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    I see Canelo backing away after landing his shot. I don't see GGG backing away. Where are the clips of GGG running like this:

Comment

Every thread Cripple G fans talking about "Canelo was hurt in the 10th", I post this gif of Canelo "hurt" and they run. 4th thread this week I've sent them running. It's amazing how video evidence can shut a mf up

Comment

Check my thread about boxers that scored it for Canelo. I think there's 40+ now. Media scores though.........
        Yea, and there’s 40+ who had it for GGG. On top of that they’re NOT judges.

That’s like saying dumb ass Ward who gave it to Canelo because he “fought differently than last time”. A joke.

Analysts and boxing people all had it for GGG.

Wake up son. It’s a travesty when fighters get treated like this. Especially after the 1st fight. But your stupid a$$ probably thinks Canelo won the first fight.

Comment

He hurt him in the 10th but it wasn’t that bad. Overall i think it was Canelo who inflicted more damage on GGG as he landed more powerpunches to the body and head.
          It was amazing though to see Golovkin have his second wind, and made a late rally from rounds 10 to the beginning of the 12th.
          He was already breathing on his ass after the 4th because of the body punches.

Comment

You are talking about the punch where Canelo immediately slips about 12 punches after. An hurt fighter wouldn't have the ability to do that. Just because he gets hit with what looks like an hard punch doesn't mean he was hurt from it.

"An" hurt fighter can slip several telegraphed, left right left right, pittypat, and predictable shots while hurt. canelo just did it the other night. ROY F#CKING JONES can tell you a fighter is hurt and you can tell everybody we are wrong becuase it is your standard that matters?

predictably, you didn't read my posts. go back to wherever you go when anthony joshua's team says something cowardly and shameful. you are not worth my time.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Lots of guys have been hurt in fights clearly hurt worse than Canelo and slipped punches. Usually because the other guy gets overly anxious. I thought Canelo got stunned in that sequence.

not according to robby barren the threadstarter, whose opinion is more important than that of roy jones

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Yea, and there’s 40+ who had it for GGG. On top of that they’re NOT judges.

That’s like saying dumb ass Ward who gave it to Canelo because he “fought differently than last time”. A joke.

Analysts and boxing people all had it for GGG.

Wake up son. It’s a travesty when fighters get treated like this. Especially after the 1st fight. But your stupid a$$ probably thinks Canelo won the first fight.
                No, he doesn't actually think that, or else he wouldn't spend so much time trying to convince people otherwise. He wouldn't think other people needed so much convincing if he didn't need it himself.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                  Every thread Cripple G fans talking about "Canelo was hurt in the 10th", I post this gif of Canelo "hurt" and they run. 4th thread this week I've sent them running. It's amazing how video evidence can shut a mf up
                  You missed a little bit later... when blood is streaming down his nose and his eye.

You're cute though.

Comment

just wanted to bump this incredibly pathetic thread

Comment

Working...
                    X