Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the clips and gifs of Canelo being hurt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't have a gif, but he caught Canelo with a hook while Nelo was throwing a punch and his arm went limp

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      i don't have a gif, but he caught Canelo with a hook while Nelo was throwing a punch and his arm went limp
      Pretty sure this was the tenth. There's a thread where they show Canelo using his defense to avoid what Golovkin was throwing after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Pretty sure this was the tenth. There's a thread where they show Canelo using his defense to avoid what Golovkin was throwing after that.
        the fact that I just described a random punch, and you knew the exact one proves that Canelo was hurt.

Comment

the fact that I just described a random punch, and you knew the exact one proves that Canelo was hurt.
          The punch he's talking about was one HBO said he was hurt with. He clearly wasn't because he avoided about 10 punches straight afterwards.
          Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-21-2018, 03:54 PM.

Comment

stop lying that boy wasn't hurt you fell for some bias HBO agenda BS where just because Lampley yelled it you think that make it so

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

HAHAHAHA bias agenda filled Lampley lying to ya'll "Canelo's hurt he might go". Reality 1 punch landed and Canelo styled on like 20 of GGG's punches
            This is the moment EVERYONE keeps saying where he had Canelo out on his feet LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post

Found an image of it...i thought he looked hurt from this massive shot in the 10th ?...and that big right hand in round 11, and another massive shot in the 12th if i remember correctly. I'll look it up
              You can find the clips on youtube, click share, then embed to post

Comment

I thought Golovkin was going to get nailed, and Canelo punch just died in midair

Comment

stop lying that boy wasn't hurt you fell for some bias HBO BS where just because Lampley yelled it you think that make is so

This is the moment EVERYONE keeps saying where he had Canelo out on his feet LMAO
                  I was watching it at Buffalo Wild Wings with my wife. There was no volume.

Nice try though.

Comment

stop lying that boy wasn't hurt you fell for some bias HBO agenda BS where just because Lampley yelled it you think that make it so

Golovkin even trying backhands just to land.

Comment

C'mon guys. There's people saying they seen different ones. The fight is on youtube surely someone can point to a clip of him being hurt if it actually happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X