No announcement yet.

Who has sacrificed the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    why do people care so much about Kapernick getting an ad? Get over it, the sun will rise again tomorrow

I don't, this thread is about people that sacrificed the most to do what is right.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Think back to some of the ATG athletes who were drafted or volunteered into service during the primes of their careers and served honorably...Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Joe Louis, Tony Zale, David Robinson, Yogi Berra, Phil Rizzuto, Roberto Clemente and of course Pat Tillman who paid the ultimate sacrifice. There were many other who sacrificed portions or all of their careers.

National duty is national duty.

A sacrifice is voluntary.

They did sacrifice for their country though

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          What would it say..."Just Murder Someone"?
          Same as all the others. “Believe in something even if it means sacrificing everything”

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            I don't, this thread is about people that sacrificed the most to do what is right.
            Guy sacrificed his entire damn career......Nike ran with it....it is what it is..............Nike see's the people who agree with him and see$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

jaded needs to make an Aaron Hernandez Nike meme, asap and get it out there.

I really like this one:

Comment

Guy sacrificed his entire damn career......Nike ran with it....it is what it is..............Nike see's the people who agree with him and see$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                He didn't have much of a career, is much more high profile now and getting big endorsement deals and has never suffered.

That is not sacrificing. You have to lose you have to suffer.

But even if you really believe he did, can we put that to one side and think of other that have sacrificed?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I really like this one:

Nothing but respect for Bruce

Comment

why do people care so much about Kapernick getting an ad? Get over it, the sun will rise again tomorrow
                    sh#t got me heated bro I'm not gonna wear my nikes at all ever anymore at least until this weekend maybe tho

Comment

is the problem with modern society, we are meant to look up phony 'heroes' like kaepernick. the only agenda he ever wanted to promote was his own.

Comment

Working...
                      X