No announcement yet.

Wilder vs fury dec 2018 ppv?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redmish View Post
    An American fighter who is WBC champion getting 100k PPV sales is a success? It would be a monumental flop in my opinion and a clear sign that America doesn't care about Wilder.
    Its sad really, that people would consider that a success.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      Lolol wait a god dam minute. When aj talks about fighting fury he’s a cherry picker and fury is fat and out of shape but when it’s wilder all of a sudden this is the best fight in the world?
      You've never once heard me say that about him. I believe that Fury given his physical advantages pose a threat to both Wilder and Joshua.

Comment

Poor Fury. Dude's still fat as a hippo and looked atrocious in his last fight. Wilder will turn him into mincemeat in early rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Wilder would make way more on UK soil, you know, since boxing is actually a sport there?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Wilder's first million dollar purse was for the first Stiverne fight, 8 fights ago. And, unless I'm mistaken, his first ShoBox appearance was in his 26th fight against Kelvin Price; Haymon moves different, but I doubt Wilder was really seeing any money before that.

Wilder has fought on Showtime, because Showtime wanted him on their channel, and the money that Showtime/CBS had on offer, limited the incentive to risk money on PPV (take Showtime's $2m rights fee, or get the money to front the marketing of the event and look to generate $6m in PPV revenue to cover the expenses and clear that same $2m).

Wilder is now at the point where he's worth more than Showtime can offer to have him off of PPV.
            Well, he should fight champions not unranked opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              What was the last Showtime PPV? Mayweather vs Macgreagor?

PPV just doesn't really happen anymore over here. Unless you're Canelo. It seems big fights are just going onto pay channels.
              Wilder should go build his profile first.
              Nobody is willing to invest to put him up on ppv not even his group of managers and promoters and presenters.

Comment

If it is true, I'm buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  So does Wilders15 Million crackhead money still stand ?

What kind of crackhead money will be offered to both guys ?
                  Lmfao shut tf up yo

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Different markets Canelo can only sell 400K against Khan but still made more than AJ did vs Wlad which was a record sales for uk ppv

Comment

Lmaooo @ people thinking this fight would do around 100K.

Comment

Working...
                      X