Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonardo DiCaprio Only Bangs Chicks 18-25 Years Old!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A successful Hollywood A-lister who is rich and handsome only dates beautiful girls under 25--am I missing something? I'm sure he's doing just fine. No different than the professional athletes who sign a big contract and end up with hot trophy wives. At least Leo is smart enough not to marry them.

Comment

Leo is living la vida loca….we all would, if we could.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        He was in relationships with these women, for years.

Not sure how you work out that is going from woman to woman, or makes him lonely.
        He has a reputation for constantly being in reverse gangbangs. How much of that is true, IDK, but several celebrities have alluded to it.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Yeah, never understood these Hollywood guys who settle for anything less than a 9.

Check out Brosnan's wife for example......why?

Because once they get married, they let themselves go, feeling they don't have to stay in shape. She could lose a few, but I'd still bang her.

Comment

He is doing the right thing but at some point, and it happens to most man, he is going to get tired of the same cycle. Besides money, guys need stability at home and you need a good woman for that.

I often ask myself like what if Im doing what im doing and still single. What would I do with the money I make and how many hoes I would have monthy. Off my calculation, My expense would be significantly lower and Id drive around in a Ferrari literally. But at the end I realize I probably wouldnt have the same drive and motivation if I were single. I would spend money on bullsht that amounts to nothing. So at the end, I wouldnt trade places with the single me. I have a trustworthy wife and kids that makes me want to better myself.

But with the kind of money that fkin Leo has, he probably aint thinking about these kinda stuff lol.

Comment

This man is basically living my dream life, **** him

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Yeah, never understood these Hollywood guys who settle for anything less than a 9.

Check out Brosnan's wife for example......why?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  This man is basically living my dream life, **** him
                  Why couldnt you do the same? You dont need to be a filthy rich celeb to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Why couldnt you do the same? You dont need to be a filthy rich celeb to do that.
                    To get those kind of girls you do. To use a boxing analogy, Leo is doing at world level, what I'm doing at club level and occasionally regional level. All I want is one shot at world level to cash myself out

Comment

He banged the hottest blondes Hollywood has to offer, all in their sexual primes. Got nothing but respect for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X