Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys have a favorite fitness channel on Y*utube?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Yup, that's one of my favorites as well. Love Elliot's philosophical approach to fitness.
    Yes me too, it does leave you with something to think about and he doesn't really answer the questions people write to him he tries to get them to think critically so they can find the right answer for themselves because as it relates to fitness goals what works for you might not work for me or someone else.

Comment

Frank yang is my favorite, he's nuts but he's entertaining, once you can get around his crazy antics though he's smart as heck. Some of his videos are annoying, but he will bring up subjects most workout gurus don't.

He's an acquired taste I guess, but everyone else is boring once u watch him tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by chern117 View Post
        just checked his channel out.
        wow.
        why is he not more famous!!
        Good question. More substance than flash and people don't appreciate that enough I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Good question. More substance than flash and people don't appreciate that enough I guess.
          knowledge is powerful!

Comment

BroScienceLife

By far the best out there

Comment

Yeah, it really depends what you're after. Just like Chris Jones, I watch him when I want to be humored.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Yup, that's one of my favorites as well. Love Elliot's philosophical approach to fitness.
                I like the AthleanX guy. He has a physiotherapy background working with pro athletes so he can be informative in terms of anatomy plus he comes up with some inventive exercises.
                These are two of the best I've come across, although Elliot can be a bit too meandering in his explanations when you're looking for an answer.

Ben Pakluski is a guy who's very concise and tends to have a good understanding of what people are looking for when they ask particular questions. He's worth checking out - http://m.youtube.com/user/BenPakIFBB

Dave Tate is worth watching if you want to improve form or technique. He's a bit annoying, but he knows his stuff - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_QnwAoesJvQ

Comment

Working...
                X