Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Roc Nation drop Ward after Ward became #1P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
    The rumor is that Roc Nation may be out of boxing soon. They have lost many millions on Ward. Their financial decisions in regards to Ward are some of the dumbest business moves I've ever seen. That is not an "investment." There is no potential for them to ever make a profit, paying Ward those obscene purses. But good for Ward and Prince I guess for taking advantage of their idiocy.
    Yes I still can't believe Jay Z didn't turn up to one press conference, that guy has pulling power with ppl who have never watched boxing before. Strange setup, could have been a huge success.

Comment

Ward ruined Maxi's life

Comment

Didnt they also invest huge sums in Rigo? And Cotto? All those ventures have failed them lol

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Shut up boy.
          Fcuk off you limey maggot.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Fcuk off you limey maggot.
            Hey boy ... didn't I tell you to shut it?

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
              The rumor is that Roc Nation may be out of boxing soon. They have lost many millions on Ward. Their financial decisions in regards to Ward are some of the dumbest business moves I've ever seen. That is not an "investment." There is no potential for them to ever make a profit, paying Ward those obscene purses. But good for Ward and Prince I guess for taking advantage of their idiocy.
              Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Didnt they also invest huge sums in Rigo? And Cotto? All those ventures have failed them lol
              Roc also offered a $40 million contract to Broner. They dodged a bullet there though, because Broner is even dumber than the guy who made him that offer, and he turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Roc also offered a $40 million contract to Broner. They dodged a bullet there though, because Broner is even dumber than the guy who made him that offer, and he turned it down.
                lol broner shoulda taken it, he will never see that type of money in his life

Comment

Cheaters always lose in the end

Comment

why do you keep making threads and lying? ward said the other days hes still with them, his hbo deal is over

Comment

Working...
                    X