Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Eyes Fury, But Breazeale Would Last 'One To Three Rounds'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
    All these clowns talking $@#t to Wilder they don't really mean.

Brezeale don't want it.
    Aj don't want it
    Whyte don't want it.
    Miller don't want it.

And based off what the reports are Fury's team doesn't want him to fight Wilder again because of the inevitable KO that comes with it. I saw fury's trainer praying to God,hands clasped together like a nun hoping god would breathe life back into his fighter's motionless body in that 12th rd. I don't even blame the guy. I wouldn't wanna go through that again either. It can be traumatizing.

With the exception of Wilder,Ortiz and Fury the rest of these heavyweights are a joke. All talk No action.
    Didn't Wilder say AJ is begging for the fight?

Comment

Breazeale is not beating Wilder Ortiz AJ or fury. Joyce should fight breazele good measure stick for Joyce. I've been saying for a long time now Wilder beats AJ, Fury beats Wilder, AJ beats fury, styles make fights. Theres like no heavyweight right now that's like overall well rounded boxer that can do it all like Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Off course he wants that smoke because if he fights like that against AJ he gets knocked out quicker than you can say “ Wilder fights like Bambi on rollerblades “

The entire Wilder movement wants Wilder to correct a wrong. Nobody wants him to challenge for all the marbles you just hide behind his excuses like Baby oil and his mouth hurting from promoting. Sounds like something my 8 year old would say.

Don’t get me wrong the rematch would be intriguing but it seems Fury is not keen unless it’s in England and I can’t see Wilder wanting to fight Fury in the UK
        I'd prefer what Ben Davidson said: Wilder should fight Joshua and Fury fights the winner, that Joshua should put business aside, focus on legacy and make it a 50/50 split, since it's a big undisputed fight, they're both champions and they both believe they're the best (10:00 - 15:00):

Last edited by davefromvancouv; 01-02-2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Brazeal's best shot would be a fat, out of shape Fury. And we probably won't get that again. If so, it'll be way later. Wilder would ko him, and i think brazeal would lose to any top heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
            I'd prefer what Ben Davidson said: Wilder should fight Joshua and Fury fights the winner, that Joshua should put business aside, focus on legacy and make it a 50/50 split, since it's a big undisputed fight, they're both champions and they both believe they're the best (10:00 - 15:00):

I agree,not necessarily with the percentage but at this stage give Wilder what he wants it’s not my money.

Comment

Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
              Breazeale is not beating Wilder Ortiz AJ or fury. Joyce should fight breazele good measure stick for Joyce. I've been saying for a long time now Wilder beats AJ, Fury beats Wilder, AJ beats fury, styles make fights. Theres like no heavyweight right now that's like overall well rounded boxer that can do it all like Canelo.
              Like Canelo??? Loosing 2 out of his 3 last fights and juicing????

Comment

Breazeale should go fight someone like Whyte he has a good chance of winning that fight and make a million or so

Guy should consider signing with Matchroom Eddie can hook him up with the senior circuit they have going on in the uk

Comment

Dominic showed us against Anthony Joshua that he has one hell of a chin. He took punches from AJ that would've catapulted most fighters out of the ring but unfortunately for Breazeale his offensive game is very weak and he lacks serious punching power at this level.

Comment

I think that it would be very prude of Deontay Wilder to get his mandatory out the way because let's face the facts and the truth; Fury or Joshua won't be ready until the latter half of this year. So in the meantime, he needs to keep himself active and take a interim tuneup fight until that time comes. He may get Joshua before Tyson because one of the major sticking points in the negotiations is that Fury wants to stage the rematch in the U.K. Of all places which we already know is not going to happen.

Comment

I have seen "trouble" fight a few times in person and I have followed his career closely. He is a nice enough dude but "Bomb squad" blows him out fairly easily. Too Slow!

Comment

Working...
                      X