No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Figueroa Craves Errol Spence Rematch in The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Golden Gloves was a long time ago. I don't think Figueroa has any chance of sustaining a Spence attack at this point. Kind of like when Cotto smashed a guy who had beaten him twice before non-professionally. Figueroa is an exciting fighter, but his power isn't what he thinks it is and he has no defense. I haven't seen anything from Figueroa to merit anyone thinking it would be a competitive fight at 47.

Let me correct myself. I just found out Spence v. Mikey is on a Fox PPV? WTF? That makes no sense to me lol.
    Fool where you been at?? That's old news.
    Everyone knew since last Monday the Spence vs Garcia fight was gonna be on FOX ppv...

Comment

That will very exciting fight to watch. Everyone knows that Spence is not hard to find and Figueroa loves to throw. So this could a very interesting match up.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... For me, Panterita promised to become an impressive fighter... but he had brittle hands since quite early in his career...
        Omar is one of my favorite boxers out there. He gives you his all and is never in a boring fight. That is the only time you read about Omar and Boring in the same paragraph.

His hands are what keeps him out of the ring soo much.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Omar is one of my favorite boxers out there. He gives you his all and is never in a boring fight. That is the only time you read about Omar and Boring in the same paragraph.

His hands are what keeps him out of the ring soo much.
          I first watched him vs Arakawa!... After that I watched him in an interview -- he was very articulate and showed modesty... He looked like a nice kid, not a fighter...

Comment

...truly one of my favorites, but he's had all kinds of issues the last couple of years...put him in there with Verdejo, and may the best man win!!

Comment

Working...
            X