Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else who thinks Bellew will KO Usyk??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
    There's something about this fight. I believe Usyk is underestimating Bellew.

Andre ward also believes Bellew will win by Knockout.

I can get odds of 6/1 on Bellew winning which is just crazy. I am all over that.
    If you lose your money how much satisfaction will you get out of thinking you got good odds? Good odds or not you still lost your money. If you really believe Bellew will win then bet on him. If you think Usyk will win then just don't bet on the fight. I give Bellew only a very small puncher's chance to win. I make Usyk about a 20 to 1 favorite. Usyk is a naturally bigger man and could never fight at 175 as Bellew has. Usyk is undefeated and he has never been knocked down and that's against better opponents than Bellew has fought, Bellew has been knocked out once and knocked down numerous times. My pick is Usyk to win probably by KO. Ward is wrong in my opinion. Ward could outpoint Bellew but Usyk would knock Ward out. Save your money and don't bet on Bellew. Bet on Usyk and make some money.

Comment

Nah no chance. Lomachenko and Usyk are gonna be the top 2 P4P for a very long time!

Comment

Nope, it's mainly just you. Bellew has a ZERO chance. Don't bet any coins on this one. Delusions can blind!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Nah. Usyk took flush shots off Gassiev and Breidis, both of whom punch harder than Bellew imo. Ok he was shaken by a picture perfect right from Gassiev but he recovered very quickly. Usyk has a very good chin.

I think Bellew will make Usyk look worse than Gassiev did just cos of his reach and I expect Coldwell to give him a gameplan on the backfoot. Usyk isnt as good pressing the action as he is when the action comes to him. Bellew isnt skilled enough to win that kind of fight, but he can make it awkward for the Ukranian.

Thats about the highest hopes I have for Bellew outside of a great shot out of nowhere (these are 200+lb men in there), or an injury of some sort to Usyk.
          Yeah I think he'll fight long too...try to stop Usyk from finding momentum. A mix of that and then picking some spots to be aggressive. I personally feel he'll be competitive, whether he can find the shots to turn the fight in his direction...im not sure.

Also I think it's as much of a matter of Bellew's chin holding up as Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            Yeah I think he'll fight long too...try to stop Usyk from finding momentum. A mix of that and then picking some spots to be aggressive. I personally feel he'll be competitive, whether he can find the shots to turn the fight in his direction...im not sure.

Also I think it's as much of a matter of Bellew's chin holding up as Usyk.
            Stamina as well. Usyk's stamina is phenomenal, probably his biggest asset considering he in the big boy divisions. Bellew wont have fought at that consistent a pace over 12 rounds for a long, long time, maybe ever.

Comment

For this fight, I'm an honorary Brit; Who wishes that Tony Bellew Knocks Oleksandr Usyk, spark the fuck out!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                For this fight, I'm an honorary Brit; Who wishes that Tony Bellew Knocks Oleksandr Usyk, spark the fuck out!
                Hell no! Aside from the Sky hype going insane with Nelson comparing Bellew to a prime SRR or some ****, Bellew going crazy with his wierd eyes yelling at the camera about his heart and doing it all for his kids bs he does after every win, he is also retiring win or lose after the fight. Usyk is slap bang in his prime ready to mix it with the HWs should he win.

Usyk is also one of the coolest G's in boxing, on an insane run where he has fought contenders/champions from all over the world in their backyards, and unified all 4 belts.

Rooting for Usyk all day. You can borrow my passport for the night if you want

Comment

bellew would get KTFO by gassiev and i think briedis also would stop him. usyk is gonna toy with him

Comment

Hell no! Aside from the Sky hype going insane with Nelson comparing Bellew to a prime SRR or some ****, Bellew going crazy with his wierd eyes yelling at the camera about his heart and doing it all for his kids bs he does after every win, he is also retiring win or lose after the fight. Usyk is slap bang in his prime ready to mix it with the HWs should he win.

Usyk is also one of the coolest G's in boxing, on an insane run where he has fought contenders/champions from all over the world in their backyards, and unified all 4 belts.

Rooting for Usyk all day. You can borrow my passport for the night if you want
                    Alright pal, I'll promise you that I will give it some thought.

Comment

Stamina as well. Usyk's stamina is phenomenal, probably his biggest asset considering he in the big boy divisions. Bellew wont have fought at that consistent a pace over 12 rounds for a long, long time, maybe ever.
                      Yeah I think part of Bellew's plan and why he'll fight long is to keep the tempo down and nullify that output, so not sure stamina will come into play, I certainly don't see a 900 punch output like we've seen when fighters have come straight at him.

Picturing their stances and styles in the ring, I see this as more complicated a style for Usyk to deal with then Gassiev or Breidis. Not you but I see lots of people playing tick tack toe in this thread and not really taking a long look at the styles.

Comment

Working...
                      X