Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else who thinks Bellew will KO Usyk??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Bellew wins its gonna be by KO. I can't see him outboxing Usyk. That said I think Usyk is just on another level. The only time Bellew stepped up to fight a tip top guy he got destroyed. This will be the 2nd time.

And idk what Ward is seeing. I feel like this is wishful thinking (cuz I think maybe he wants to fight Bellew if he wins & wants nothing to do with Usyk) on Ward's part.

Randomly I'd love to see a breakdown of how Ward sees this fight going if someone has a link to that.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Bellew has a ZERO chance.
      Nobody has zero chance.

But yea I think this is a 90/10, 80/20 type fight where Bellew will probably be minimal competitive early with the fight going more Usyk's way as we get deeper in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        For this fight, I'm an honorary Brit; Who wishes that Tony Bellew Knocks Oleksandr Usyk, spark the fuck out!
        Sorry, you've been denied that honorary title. NOW FUCK OFF
        Last edited by Zn1; 11-09-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Nobody has zero chance.

But yea I think this is a 90/10, 80/20 type fight where Bellew will probably be minimal competitive early with the fight going more Usyk's way as we get deeper in the fight.
          I would say Paulie Malignaggi had zero chance of beating Miguel Cotto. There's no way Cotto would foul enough to be DQ'd, Paulie couldn't knock him out even if Cotto fought with his eyes shut, and as we saw, he couldn't keep Cotto off him long enough to win rounds.

...so Cotto is shot with a tiny poison dart that no one notices (including Cotto) and it debilitates him like Wladimir Klitschko in the first Brewster fight? is that the kind of thing you're talking about when you say no one has zero chance?

and yeah I'm just being a ****, your comment made me laugh

Comment

Sounds like Ward just hasn't seen Usyk at a high enough level for him to back (guess he missed the WBSS idk). In another video besides the one below from further out he says he thinks Bellew will wear Usyk down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
              There's something about this fight. I believe Usyk is underestimating Bellew.

Andre ward also believes Bellew will win by Knockout.

I can get odds of 6/1 on Bellew winning which is just crazy. I am all over that.
              Lol! Yeah, Ward wants none of Usyk. That's the fight I want to see. Let's see Ward out-box Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Sounds like Ward just hasn't seen Usyk at a high enough level for him to back (guess he missed the WBSS idk). In another video besides the one below from further out he says he thinks Bellew will wear Usyk down.

Strange........

Comment

usyk has been buckled a few times, bellew can punch...

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
                    Sorry, you've been denied that honorary title. NOW FUCK OFF
                    See, I came in peace. I offered a goodwill gesture and extended an olive branch to you guys but now since that's your attitude. I now hope that Oleksandr Usyk stomp kicks the living shit out of Tony Bellew; By knocking him spark the fuck out into retirement. Tom Cruise my dude, There you have it. I am changing my pick to Usyk. You are right. The kid is nice and is the future of British Heavyweight boxing. So Zn1, after tomorrow eat your heart out asshole when Usyk exposes Bellew

Comment

Could happen but going on the revelations of Usyk is God highly unlikely and hope to see Usyk at Heavyweight. My guess is Bellew bows out gracefully vs a superior fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X