No announcement yet.

Malik Scott: "Fury is like Ali!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malik Scott: "Fury is like Ali!"

I don't think Ali and Fury are much like each other. They aren't much alike in the way they fight and they aren't much alike in the things they say and do outside the ring either. They are both heavyweight champions and I think that is all they have in common.

Comment

Nice sig. Fury showing Klitschko how to add some spice to the clinch game

Comment

Malik is a clown and anyone who have watched his interviews on Esnews before (theirs plenty of them) knows this, this dude talks just to talk.

Comment

I agree. Ali was great at getting attention. Fury is too. Floyd was too.

People like to put Ali on a pedestal like he was boxing's Jesus & incapable of faults or impossible to be compared to others, but he was just a guy who was a elite level boxer who talked too f#cking much, like Fury or Floyd, to many boxing media & fans.

Comment

That interviewer on esnews is annoying. I've stopped watching their videos on youtube just because of him. All he ever does is go up to boxers and asks them what they think about other boxers and so and so said this...just gossip, nothing of substance.

Comment

Fury is similar to Ali in terms of being an outspoken character but let's face it, he's like a budget, cheap version with a lower build-quality. He's the equivalent of a designer label knock-off. Lots of guys have been inspired by Ali but no one can really come close to matching him. It's funny when you see these guys sort imitating him with the outlandish/outspoken behaviour, it makes you realize more how uniquely charismatic Ali actually was.

Comment

I agree. He's a cheap imitation of Ali. He's a brash, overconfident trash talker like Ali but that's where the comparison ends. Ali was a lot faster, with a much better chin and superior hand to eye coordination than Fury; Who also threw lightning fast combination punches while backing up. He wasn't as awkward or clumsy as Tyson Fury who tends to punch himself in the face while throwing punches.

Comment

I bet Sechback didn't like those comments, he's a notorious Fury hater. I'm not going to bother watching the video, Sechback and Scott are both pricks.

War LoadedWraps!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X