Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else here doesn't believe Sugar Adam Ali's BS about owning 5 bars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure he owns a few. I don't know about 5 though, a lot of people exaggerate on the internet.

Like when I say my peen is 8 inches you can safely subtract 5 inches. Oops I mean 2 inches.

Comment

Yeah, I find it hard to believe also.

He's posting on here 24/7 yet allegedly owns all these commercial properties and restaurant, he's this high flying guy yet makes like 100 posts a day.

If he was really what he claimed, he wouldn't have time to post on here.

Comment

never even seen him say that before

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          He said he owns 5 or whatever bars, and lots businesses. I know 1 guy who is so busy with owning and keeping just 1 restaurant. Sugar Adam Ali regularly posts here yet he owns several bars, apartments, and other BS business he claims. This guy is one of the biggest b.ull****er here like Darkseid. No wonder his idol is Trump
          He owns them, doesn't necessarily means he operates them. He can always hire someone to run them. Don't hate because someone apparently eclipse your six figures....lol.

Comment

Butler is jealous. Not a good look. I believe sugar Adam Ali is legit

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I was there for one of them times you got tossed

bruh you was like

my clan abandoned me and stayed. toasting to my humiliation with sugar, but i had the last laugh

me and his missus, balls deep

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

my clan abandoned me and stayed. toasting to my humiliation with sugar, but i had the last laugh

me and his missus, balls deep

Comment

People straight lie about boxing so much on here I don't believe anyones alleged "job" that I can't even call bs on cuz of lack of evidnece, but sh^t anything is possible cuz I'm really Donald Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    then sugar came barging in acting like a hooligan and i had to put him in his place, cause homey dont play that

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      ive been thrown out of all of them
                      I threw up in all of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X