Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitor TRT Belfort VS Chris Weidman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just browsin the funny papers an saw that the ferret head is now duckin weedman

Comment

Belfort pulls out of the fight

Comment

All of this **** escelated quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
          Oh and lol "your telling me TRT doesnt give him more time to work on the kicks?"

LOL im fuuuucking dying here laughing! I forgot TRT extends the amount of hours in the day, automatically jacks you up like Da Arnold Swarchaneggar, and automatically gives you the ability to kick like Bruce Lee.

Lol you have got to be kidding me. How come Chael and Hendo aren't head kick machines on TRT?
          Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
          Just stop talking. You're so ignorant on anabolic steroids I thought you were trolling for a second.

1) Do your research. Synthetic testosterone is classified as a anabolic steroid

2) Listen to any athlete. Putting in work is just half the battle. The other half is recovering.
          You can not train properly without recovering properly. Synthetic testosterone helps with recovery. Essentially giving you more time in the gym to train technique.

Stop embarrassing yourself by posting that garbage you just did.

Lol.. thanks yeah that guy is an idiot.. I never said that TRT gave Vitor the ability to suddenly kick peoples head off.. however it does help him push harder and longer in training to be able to perfect these moves..

And just look the guy has now said he can't fight even though its 3 months till the fight..

LOL NATEKIPADD were u at? TRT has hardly any effect right? but Belfort the mental midget can't fight despite having 3 months to train and get off the stuff..yeah right

Comment

Lyoto Machida to replace Belfort in the Weidman fight. I guess Machida got his wish for a title shot:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...m_campaign=mma

Comment

Working...
            X