Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops Luke Keeler Twice, Stops Him in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While I have no interest in watching these YouTubers I've never heard of, if they can get real celebrities in here to fight, I'm all in. Like a real life version of Celebrity Deathmatch

Comment

• I just caught the replay, lol wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        I am 5'10", 165 and haven't been in a fight since I was in high school 10 years ago.

I'd wreck this Gib dude.
        I would bet my house on it and I’ve never even met you

Comment

• Andrade might actually fight in front of a Empty Arena

Comment

• I don't know why people are that surprised. The Paul brothers ARE naturally very good athletes, give them multiple full time training camps like this and they are going to at least be able to do the basics.

I don't know who Anus-on gib is but he looks like some below average Joe with zero athletic ability.

Comment

• Thank god this ridiculous fights over with. I like how DAZN made This the co main so real boxing fans have to sit through this to watch an actual fight

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Andrade might actually fight in front of a Empty Crowd
                Lol damn no joke. Andrade is a walkout bout

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Paul actually looked decent for a guy that's not a boxer, Gib looked like a ****ing joke. Fought like a 60 year old Mike Tyson with pointless bobbing and weaving only to get rocked by anything that landed after that bull**** entrance
                  Jake Paul is by far the best YouTube fighter. He could have had a solid career if he started fighting 10 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    The bold:
                    I'm not lying to you. I don't give a **** about Berchelt but I'm going to keep it real. If you think Davis can sit in the phone booth like he did with Pedraza against Berchelt then you're fooling yourself.

Comment

• That was honestly the best version of itself. Short sweet comedy gold preceded by unapologetic cringe in the entrances. It had it all

Comment

Working...
                      X