Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Promoter: I Hope Teddy Atlas NEVER Gets New Job On-Air!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    I'll laugh if Atlas walks Crawford to the ring and sits ringside
    LMAO that would be hilarious and ingenious of Team Crawford to do that!

I suspect TheBobFather would try to stop that though!

Comment

Teddy atlas commentary use to make me laugh with his corny metaphors and adjectives to describe what was going on in the ring or strategies lol He could be very annoying too especially over a poor decision by the judges his rants were crazy... I don't think he should be banned though.

Comment

And this is where the story of Jeff Horn ends

Comment

Fuk this is b.s.!

There's a smear campaign going on against Teddy Atlas and because he got his p4p list wrong which is just opinionated no boxing fan is backing him up!

The man is great for boxing, did you see how dry Bradley, Krugel and the other guy was when Loma and Rigo fought?!

Absolutely, no charisma and no passion!!

Teddy has that and brings out some of the best punchlines and analogies in boxing!

I mean who else can make a metaphor about a fighter and compare them to a 5 star burger and a fast food chef!

Comment

Teddy Atlas sucks. He didn't have GGG on his top 10 for months. Horn's team is right. Good riddance, wannabe fireman.

Comment

Teddy atlas is a horrid announcer. He was getting harder to deal with as the years roll on. The way he'd spit and froth from the mouth when arguing was ridiculous. The man is a show pony, who forces his point of view down people's throats, then would act like a man with rabies if someone did not agree with his point.

Comment

If there is ever a petition being circulated I hope I can get my name on it...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Teddy Atlas always calls it as he sees it. Some people just can't handle his honesty.
                  Honesty is OK, what I can't handle is a boxing analyst screaming like an idiot even during the quieter moments of the fight, and speaking like Sylvester the cat for good measure.

Comment

Atlas should just start training guys again. He is hilarious to listen to in the corner. Yeah he is like milk, he has an expiry date but he is still a decent trainer. He was so funny with Michael Moorer in one fight. Moorer is clearly winning the fight but has a bad round & Atlas asks him if he wanted him to throw in the towel. Moorer looked at him kind of stunned & Atlas is like so help me god I will stop this fight if you give me another round like that! It was pretty funny. He expects 110% out of his fighters every round & in training. That is why he split with both Briggs & Moorer. Neither guy gave 100% in & out of the ring. Both came back years later after their fall outs & said Teddy was right.

Comment

Well, to be fair, Teddy was right. Horn did win in a robbery and he is a scrub and his wife does look like an ogre, so I fail to see where Atlas was wrong on this one

Comment

Working...
                      X