Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is Medically Unfit To Fight, Says His Team in Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    So the doctors made the call for him? It's like saying, I didn't fart my a$$ did..
    Let's not pretend to be naive here.. Either you are in denial or just missing the whole picture.. I'll say this, if Fury fights Wlad I'll be happy because Wlad deserves it and the world want to see if Wlad can be the man still.. If Fury wins again, fair play to him.. People need to accept and respect him for that.. But don't blame others when you are doing the same thing.. It's like Golivkin criticized Canelo and fought Brook himself.. May be different circumstances but hey you did not practice what you preached huh..

Calling this a duck is just trivialising the actual issue. There's more than meets the ey to this, whether it be Fury's mental health or otherwise.

The whole thing has been farcical and I don't see this fight happening at all, certainly not in the UK. But let's be honest, Fury hasn't pulled out because he's scared, that just wouldn't make any sense. There's other factors at play here and it doesn't sound like Fury will be boxing anybody anytime soon.

Comment

• I'm just now hearing of this.

All I can say is wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
        Calling this a duck is just trivialising the actual issue. There's more than meets the ey to this, whether it be Fury's mental health or otherwise.

The whole thing has been farcical and I don't see this fight happening at all, certainly not in the UK. But let's be honest, Fury hasn't pulled out because he's scared, that just wouldn't make any sense. There's other factors at play here and it doesn't sound like Fury will be boxing anybody anytime soon.
        I agree.

Fury has always been "crazy", but recently, take the face off as an example, he sounds like a man having serious issues.

As a side note, at a certain point in the interview even Wlad said "I do believe you" , referring to Fury's suicidal tendencies and instability. Was probably the only time I've seen Wlad sound completely sincere and actually a bit concerned.

Comment

• He is five weeks away and looks like he has not trained, see his pictures from two days ago he is an unprofessional fat oaf with zero brain cells and a lower IQ he just happens to have a good team around him which unfortunately in this case can not motivate him.

At no stage does it suggest mentally unfit, as with the ankle injury which clearly was not injured as he was jumping around in clubs with soccer fans.

Fists of Fluff fans make me cringe.

Their is nothing more to be seen here other than Klitschko needs to sue this guy for breach of contract, pursue the bodies to strip him endorse the WBA, WBO and IBO to allow Parker and Joshua two models of how to prepare for fights and live your life as opposed to this horrible peckerwood scum bag Fluff whom is holding the titles hostage with his inability to focus on training pre dominantly because be knows he has failed a doping test he IS going to be held accountable for and not his team. Have Parker vs Joshua winner mandated to Klitschko so he can retrieve everything he has been cheated of from the PED abusing scum bag.

UKAD should be investigated and held accountable in this also, Klitschko could have been pursuing Wilder all this time not that I have any faith Wilder would have taken that fight after his comments about wanting Wlad to age before considering a prospective fight. Is this all is left of heavyweight boxing ? Thankfully we have Joshua and Parker to look forward to.

This man is about to find himself in court, hence the reason he needs a doctor to come to his aid so he does not have to stand trial, he is pathetic excuse of a human being who can not accept he is accountable for his own actions and inactions.

I wanted so much for Klitschko just to let his hands go in the rematch just to prove this guy isn't deserving of being mentioned in the same breath as Klitschko and he is nothing for than a thick lump like Leapai and Chisora, I guess it is unfair to taint those guys with the same brush, they have more heart than he ever will.

Fluff is overweight, nothing more to be seen here.

Comment

• i'll be surprised if he ever fights again.

Comment

• Comment

• Fury likes talking so yoiud think he'd like to tell us whats going on? Its suporisi g he became champion first place he doesn't seem dedicated enough and too eadi!y distracted.

Noboidy seems to care too much as he don't make sports headlines on news programmes as if they can't bebotherted

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  You know which one was better? When Wlad did the same thing.

How about dem apples?

I was talking about fury, never mentioned when klitchko did it, fury fanboy alert!! Must be an inbred gypsy. Not enough teeth to try them apples, that's why you asking others how they are.

Comment

• They need to strip Fury already. At best, give him emeritus status. Throw the top 2 heavyweights in a title fight for the straps and Fury gets the winner when he's healthy.

Comment

• It's only coming up for a year since Fury last fought and pulled out the rematch a 2nd time, I give up with this guy, I can't even be F'd waiting for a rematch anymore lost interest now! Strip Fury of his Belts!

Comment

Working...
                      X